B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so, the question now is....which one of the Hedgehog trio will Milena finally give in with in front of the camera's or will she continue her fuck buddy relationships off camera?

Milena is already in relationship with someone and she has never given any sign of wanting to do something with another man, some girls know how to stay faithful :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Milena is already in relationship with someone and she has never given any sign of wanting to do something with another man, some girls know how to stay faithful :biggrin:

Sorry Moos but none of these girls know how to be faithful!!  A faithful girl does not go out with other girls that are known not to be faithful and come home at 9:10am.  Sorry my friend but you are dead wrong on this one.  People are by the friends they keep!!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry Moos but none of these girls know how to be faithful!!  A faithful girl does not go out with other girls that are known not to be faithful and come home at 9:10am.  Sorry my friend but you are dead wrong on this one.  People are by the friends they keep!!!

I do not really see the connection, a faithful girl can not go out to party with friends, who they are not faithful? you have a strange way of seeing life and it goes against your own words of your youth that I just read on the forum :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do not really see the connection, a faithful girl can not go out to party with friends, who they are not faithful? you have a strange way of seeing life and it goes against your own words of your youth that I just read on the forum :biggrin:

Where I'm from, faithful girls don't hang around girls that are not of the faithful type.  The saying I quoted....."A person is who he/she is by the company they keep" is a very true statement....think about it instead of using your own moral judgement.

Where did I go against my own words with what I said of my youth??

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Where I'm from, faithful girls don't hang around girls that are not of the faithful type.  The saying I quoted....."A person is who he/she is by the company they keep" is a very true statement....think about it instead of using your own moral judgement.

Because you really believe that people know the complete privacy of their neighbors or friends? you make me laugh and it's you who seems to want to give us moral lessons :biggrin:

I just find that what you said about your youth does not go with what you can say now, especially when you allow yourself to judge what these people can do when you don't have a saint either

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Because you really believe that people know the complete privacy of their neighbors or friends? you make me laugh and it's you who seems to want to give us moral lessons :biggrin:

I just find that what you said about your youth does not go with what you can say now, especially when you allow yourself to judge what these people can do when you don't have a saint either

Sorry, I don't follow!

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I did not know you were Jehovah's Witness 😉

essere infedeli, non significa soltanto scopare qualcun'altro, ma anche prendere per il culo il proprio partner, e Milena lo fà spesso quando c'è festa in casa e ci sono i ragazzi, gli dice chè con le ragazze a guardare la tv o a parlare con le ragazze, o che stà andando a dormire, quando in realtà non è vero