B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

Just now, moos54 said:

In general, I don't like how you talk to people or to other members, so you have to get used to the idea that I too want to answer you as I do
Especially if I compare my posts to yours, I remain rather respectful, which is not your case

i'm respectful to the right members so piss off 😬

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm respectful to the right members so piss off 😬

You are only respectful to yourself

I've known this for years and most members have known it too

• Like 1

The "show" between Diane and Kim were rather rediculous. Dressing in bunny ears, posing to the camera and watching a movies! 🤦🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The "show" between Diane and Kim were rather rediculous. Dressing in bunny ears, posing to the camera and watching a movies! 🤦🏻‍♂️

''Show''! What do you mean...Isn't that what loads of girlfriend usually get up to on a Monday night, before the lock down...:dodgy:

9 hours ago, Mauri said:

Giusto, forse perché era fonte di reddito sicuro ed alta, durante il blocco 😂

Surely, he'll have to prepare the other girls, when he arrives, he always tells her so much crap on the phone, he doesn't know what he does, Milena really in these apartments, I'm curious to see him, on the phone, she treats him like a child.

Mauri, I heard the phone call, I understood that the boyfriend does not go to the villa, but Milena goes to his hotel, he had already done so the last time he was in the apartments, I understand that he arrives by plane, so I do not know if he lives in Spain or Italy, she explained the weather, so I think it comes from Italy, I think this is of little interest to everyone, the thing instead that will surely interest everyone that tomorrow night or Thursday at the latest, there will be the Havaiana party, so let's all get ready

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Mauri, ho sentito la telefonata, ho capito che il ragazzo non va in villa, ma Milena va al suo hotel, l'aveva già fatto l'ultima volta che era negli appartamenti, capisco che arriva in aereo, quindi Non so se vive in Spagna o in Italia, ha spiegato il tempo, quindi penso che provenga dall'Italia, penso che questo sia di scarso interesse per tutti, la cosa invece che interesserà sicuramente tutti quelli che domani sera o giovedì al più tardi, ci sarà la festa di Havaiana, quindi prepariamoci tutti

infatti, ho detto soltanto che arrivava, perchè non avevo sentito che andava in hotel, ma lo immaginavo. teoricamente viene dalle canarie