B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Moos, this is between him and I and I would appreciate it if you would stop interjecting....thank you

For that, you have the PM
There you are on the public forum, so everyone can intervene, i hope you can understand it 
In addition I try to help you, so with a little recognition, you should rather thank me :biggrin:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Mauri said:

ora è su RLC a Barcellona, ma nella vita, fuori dal progetto RLC, vive con il fidanzato, in Spagna, ma non a Barcellona

OK Mauri, you are saying that Milena lives with her fiancé in another city in Spain correct?  I get that part but what I don't get is why all of a sudden he's going to make an appearance on RLC after Milena has been on RLC for 3 or 4 times now.  Do you understand what i'm getting at here that makes absolutely no sense?

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

For that, you have the PM
There you are on the public forum, so everyone can intervene, i hope you can understand it 
In addition I try to help you, so with a little recognition, you should rather thank me :biggrin:

you are not trying to help me, you are trying to make me look like a damn fool and i don't appreciate it.  I know there are other cities in Spain Moos, I'm not a dumbass!!  My whole point to Mauri is why all of a sudden her fiancé is going to show up on RLC after she has already been on RLC for 3 to 4 times.....that makes NO sense to me!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK Mauri, stai dicendo che Milena vive con il suo fidanzato in un'altra città in Spagna, giusto? Ricevo quella parte, ma quello che non capisco è perché all'improvviso apparirà su RLC dopo che Milena è stata su RLC per 3 o 4 volte. Capisci cosa sto arrivando qui che non ha assolutamente senso?

Giusto, forse perchè era l'unica fonte di reddito sicura ed alta, durante il lockdown😂

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK Mauri, stai dicendo che Milena vive con il suo fidanzato in un'altra città in Spagna, giusto? Ricevo quella parte, ma quello che non capisco è perché all'improvviso apparirà su RLC dopo che Milena è stata su RLC per 3 o 4 volte. Capisci cosa sto arrivando qui che non ha assolutamente senso?

ho capito, ma non sò darti una risposta, forse vorrà semplicemente vederla, magari nel soggiorno precedete, lui non poteva venire

47 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's working fine for me Max.  Do you need me to send a note to SC and see if he can PM you to help you?

u "I think it's a good thing," he said. I can't for some reason. 

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK...I hope it get's it fixed for you soon then!!

I only typed "I can't for some reason"  The rest was put in automatically...I'm trying this in chrome and it seems to be fine

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

you are not trying to help me, you are trying to make me look like a damn fool and i don't appreciate it.  I know there are other cities in Spain Moos, I'm not a dumbass!!  My whole point to Mauri is why all of a sudden her fiancé is going to show up on RLC after she has already been on RLC for 3 to 4 times.....that makes NO sense to me!

In general, I don't like how you talk to people or to other members, so you have to get used to the idea that I too want to answer you as I do
Especially if I compare my posts to yours, I remain rather respectful, which is not your case

• Like 2