B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (July)

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Surely, he'll have to prepare the other girls, when he arrives, he always tells her so much crap on the phone, he doesn't know what he does, Milena really in these apartments, I'm curious to see him, on the phone, she treats him like a child.

It just doesn't make any sense!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

Mauri, I heard the phone call, I understood that the boyfriend does not go to the villa, but Milena goes to his hotel, he had already done so the last time he was in the apartments, I understand that he arrives by plane, so I do not know if he lives in Spain or Italy, she explained the weather, so I think it comes from Italy, I think this is of little interest to everyone, the thing instead that will surely interest everyone that tomorrow night or Thursday at the latest, there will be the Havaiana party, so let's all get ready

You can have the stupid party and you can have the stupid boyfriend!!  It's just another case of dropping numbers for RLC!!!  Plus, him all of a sudden showing up just doesn't make any sense!!!

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Puoi avere la festa stupida e puoi avere il ragazzo stupido !! È solo un altro caso di numeri in calo per RLC !!! Inoltre, improvvisamente presentarsi non ha alcun senso !!!

è venuto anche nel suo penultimo soggiorno, sono andati in hotel, e ci andranno anche questa  volta