Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

dit heeft allemaal te doen door de zomer, het weer is te mooi om thuis te blijven, ook de kans om je korte jeans broek, rok of jurk aan te treken krijg je nu .

het is haar eerste zomer die mooier en warmer is dan wat ze gewend was in krasnoyarck ,dus gaat ze dol

• Like 1

Leora is not back yet, I was afraid that this would happen, after she caught me cheating on her with a midget female, and her words to me was "you son of a bitch, you promised you wasn't going to cheat on me anymore", and I remember my response was, " yes I know", " but can't you see I'm trying to cut down".. yes I borrowed that joke, but I'm just trying to create a little humor, while our girl is out having a nice time

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Leora is not back yet, I was afraid that this would happen, after she caught me cheating on her with a midget female, and her words to me was "you son of a bitch, you promised you wasn't going to cheat on me anymore", and I remember my response was, " yes I know", " but can't you see I'm trying to cut down".. yes I borrowed that joke, but I'm just trying to create a little humor, while our girl is out having a nice time

That actually sounds like a joke Rodney Dangerfield would have used lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1