Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If indeed Leora is seeing someone then it's not just a matter of if she wishes to bring him home or not, it would also be a matter of him being willing to be in front of 14 cameras, and her respecting his wishes... Apart from that could you imagine the abuse that would be thrown at him by some of the trolls. 

Leora has a good memory, so why would she wish to subject someone to the same sort of abuse we gave to Paul for six years?..... Wise girl !! 

I totally agree with you on this subject and I have already defended it several times when talking about GOV girls, because to have this kind of thing, it must be at least a duo

But it's not even sex or nudity that I'm talking about, I'm just talking about having a little life in the apartment because I find that it is sorely lacking
From what I see, the days are repetitive, the girls sleep during the day, show in the evening with a massage or a masturbation, and we do the same thing the next day
On the other hand, when they want to party and maybe see friends, they ALWAYS do this outside the apartment, which leaves a sort of bitter taste for certain.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

the easy thing all us can do is hit the ignore button and we don't have to read you anymore.

Do we have to, with no Leora around there'll be no fun left in life if we do that

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Do we have to, with no Leora around there'll be no fun left in life if we do that

I know it's fun seeing how far philo will go being negative. He says the same thing over and over again the only difference is his framing. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

May I ask how all these people be called actors, I haven't seen anyone with a script, Director, Wardrobe Depart, Make-up girls, Gaffers, Editors or a producer

If you haven't seen actors then perhaps you have not been watching Leora and Malia's shows that they perform a few times each week. If you have been watching for a while, I'm sure that you could virtually write the script for what they will do today. What will vary from the script is the time, the wardrobe, and the explicitness of the scene. The explicitness of the scene will vary based up whether Leora has just come in from her outside activities. They normally wait a day or two before Malia will go there. (Malia may not be acting as much but she is certainly a part of the cast).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

If you haven't seen actors then perhaps you have not been watching Leora and Malia's shows that they perform a few times each week. If you have been watching for a while, I'm sure that you could virtually write the script for what they will do today. What will vary from the script is the time, the wardrobe, and the explicitness of the scene. The explicitness of the scene will vary based up whether Leora has just come in from her outside activities. They normally wait a day or two before Malia will go there. (Malia may not be acting as much but she is certainly a part of the cast).

aren't actors "male"?

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, philo said:

So now you're saying they are not actors, but they could be actors, once and for all make your mind up and stop contradicting yourself

• Like 5