Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

that's not right, after all, Masha is always present and does the same things, only slower

I do not entirely agree, Masha is not afraid to bring friends to her house, which is not the case with Leora

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do not entirely agree, Masha is not afraid to bring friends to her house, which is not the case with Leora

I'm not talking about that, it's about being present and the cams

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Scusate ma dove avete letto o sentito che Leora, prima o poi, se ne andrà? 

Cioè, vero che prima o poi se ne andrà via definitivamente ma non ora e nemmeno fra qualche mese. 

Comunque, prima o poi tornerà. Se non ora tornerà nel pomeriggio o in serata. 

good afternoon beautiful girls so cute so good so darling 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸🌟👯

Good afternoon 

good night 

Good Morning 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

A great happy day with joy 

🐈😘☺️👍

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

How is it deceptive and not respectfull of the audience? Just what is it that you're seing and your intellect is exactly telling you, and how is she being dishonest? I will concede that at times it can be frustrating, but as for dishonest and disrespectful, I fail to see the correlation.

So are there two men?...the Jerk that you say Malia is Malia's beau that she invited over and the new guy that Leora just met who lives with his mother? Or are they all lifelong friends since school? Is Leora going to a street festival each time that last until daybreak or is she going to dinner when she leaves at midnight?  I could go on and on... You guys are doing Leora a disservice by spinning these tales. The dishonest is towards Malia and not me because I see the bullshit before it ever turns the corner. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Nemmeno a me piace che se ne stia tutto la giornata di ieri e di oggi fuori ma se ha deciso così sono affari suoi e non possiamo farci niente. 

I have the same opinion
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, philo said:

This argument is getting off focus. The essential argument for me is this: Actors get paid based upon when, and how often,  subscribers click on their cameras. An actor who wants to get paid will be there when the subscriber clicks on the camera. Some actors use pets to light up their camera when they are not there. That has become acceptable to most viewers.  Other actors will use other surrogates to light up the cameras. (Masha is currently using her housekeep) . Leora is using her "friend". So, there we are. 

so what

• Like 2