Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 hour ago, mike r said:

i do know that prague is a very tricky city for girls 

I worked in Prague 12 years ago, and went back on holiday there 4 years ago, and looking at going back sometime next year, as it's a fantastic place so as you're obviously the travel expert where can I find these girls because I've always wanted to meet a "Prague tricky city girl" and before you say anything I know where all the Brothels are, but not the "tricky city girls"

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

it was a long night 

Yes, it was another long night without Leora. Now there will probably be the wildest speculation again. So in my opinion she won't go to a job, unless a meeting with her boyfriend is called work. For my part, I think it's good that she goes out and has fun. It's just a shame Malia comes a little short, but I think that they have certainly agreed. Each of the two also needs certain private time. Now for me it is actually the beginning of the end with Leora. I think that it will not be long remains with RLC. If it turns out otherwise I would be very surprised, but also pleased. Whatever happens, we must all accept it. There will be a life without Leora (even without Malia).
Let's enjoy the time as long as both are still there

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, gomer said:

If I did, I wouldn't have to settle for blurry thumbnails and download videos when they are available.

My impecunious condition will not allow for such an extravagant expenditure.

May I ask why you are broke?  I mean you obviously have some sort of electronic device that allows you to have internet for which to communicate with the forum so I'm just curious why you are so impecunious!

3 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Yes, it was another long night without Leora. Now there will probably be the wildest speculation again. So in my opinion she won't go to a job, unless a meeting with her boyfriend is called work. For my part, I think it's good that she goes out and has fun. It's just a shame Malia comes a little short, but I think that they have certainly agreed. Each of the two also needs certain private time. Now for me it is actually the beginning of the end with Leora. I think that it will not be long remains with RLC. If it turns out otherwise I would be very surprised, but also pleased. Whatever happens, we must all accept it. There will be a life without Leora (even without Malia).
Let's enjoy the time as long as both are still there

here we go again ... 😟
  • Like 1

Je viens de lire les commentaires de cette nuit, les CENSEURS DE RLC, ont tous été a la manoeuvre, c'est un plaisir de lire leur mauvaise fois, au risque de vomir en les lisant.

Ces bien pensants sont arrogants et méprisants envers ceux qui donnent une opinion contraire à la leur. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

May I ask why you are broke?  I mean you obviously have some sort of electronic device that allows you to have internet for which to communicate with the forum so I'm just curious why you are so impecunious!

Social Security check is my only regular income.  It doesn't stretch very far.  In another year and a half, it will almost double and I should find more breathing room.

7 hours ago, gomer said:

That's Brunhilda.  She just moved in but they say she can do unbelievable things to a watermelon with her tongue, so RLC has high hopes for her.

I don't agree with most of what you say but you do have a good sense of humor about you!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gomer said:

I'm as much a fan as anyone here, I just don't do fairy dust and glitter very well.

You guys can pat Fred on the head and feed him carrots and insist he's a thoroughbred.  I'll still call him a donkey and enjoy the show.

If you're not from Texas, we're not fellow countrymen.

Amen my friend!!

• Haha 1