Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I know that some have suggested that Leora and Malia are working in tandem on this who's in and who's out situation. From my observation, I don't think that Malia knows any more about where Leora is and when she will be home than we do. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

of course she has done that before but she will come home today, Malia looked if she was home so she will not stay away for days (if you meant that)

I think she will do it more often in the future,that's what I wanted to say

in the other apartments, it is normal for many girls to go away for one or more nights, in this apartment it is forbidden, Leora, she had got used to it well, the strange thing, at least for me, is how she left, without saying goodbye and saying anything to Malia, knowing that she would have been missing for a long time, sometimes I think that the friendship between Leora and Malia, is not so strong, it seems to be made only for us, blessed, Leora's friend

• Like 2

Leora has risen to fame by default. If the Russian apartments were still in play, she would be but a footnote, with a small but dedicated following as she was before. I'm surprise that more of the Russian talent has not found a way out to rejoin RLC. I always thought that Kristy was a fighter and that she would find a way but I think she found a "Sugar Daddy" and hopefully is living well. I hoped that Eva would find someway to reconnect also, along with Jane. Nelly makes cameo's so she is still in the game. The greatest loss of all time (Vaness) occurred under a different RLC ownership so the current owners may not have any interest in finding and bring her back.   Vanessa was fired by chat and forum fans because she was so far ahead of where they were at the time (public sex, interracial sex, MMF sex, etc) . If Vanessa were here now, she would be at the top of the heap. Leora who?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Leora has risen to fame by default. If the Russian apartments were still in play, she would be but a footnote, with a small but dedicated following as she was before. I'm surprise that more of the Russian talent has not found a way out to rejoin RLC. I always thought that Kristy was a fighter and that she would find a way but I think she found a "Sugar Daddy" and hopefully is living well. I hoped that Eva would find someway to reconnect also, along with Jane. Nelly makes cameo's so she is still in the game. The greatest loss of all time (Vaness) occurred under a different RLC ownership so the current owners may not have any interest in finding and bring her back.   Vanessa was fired by chat and forum fans because she was so far ahead of where they were at the time (public sex, interracial sex, MMF sex, etc) . If Vanessa were here now, she would be at the top of the heap. Leora who?

I don't think the Leora fans think in terms of sex, at least I don't, but I'm here for Malia too

• Like 3

I'm going on a limb with a prediction: This thing that Leora is doing now will not end well for her. I say that because it is not transparent, it is deceptive, and it is not respectful of the audience. Try as they may, her supporters cannot make us believe something other that what we are seeing and what our own intellect is telling us it means. Leora's fans have, perhaps, made her feel that she can get away with anything, including not being honest with her audience. (Do what you want and we will manage the spin in the forum for you?) The audience can always tell when they are not getting an honest portrayal. It is this alone that will bring her to reality. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1