Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Eh bien, il a été dit et je ne sais pas si c'est vrai, que le nouvel amour possible de Leora vit avec ses parents et a peur de se lancer, cela en soi devrait vous dire quelque chose!

Vous êtes le champion du changement d'opinion

28 minutes ago, gomer said:

Social Security check is my only regular income.  It doesn't stretch very far.  In another year and a half, it will almost double and I should find more breathing room.

Does something prevent you from finding a low income job?  I know you can make up to $12,000 to $16,000 with a part time job and it doesn't affect your social security.  Just curious is all...

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

So you had post censored?

Never, I wasn't impressed by the filthy posts by others. It brought the forum down to the gutter in my opinion.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Probably mods I went off on a few trolls tonight. Yet they let people come into this forum disrupt things that's OK of course.

OK thanks....there was a lot of Hidden Content, something of which I haven't seen until now. Censorship at it's finest!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Does something prevent you from finding a low income job?  I know you can make up to $12,000 to $16,000 with a part time job and it doesn't affect your social security.  Just curious is all...

I do not have the courage to ask that question of someone with “quad” as a part of his name. Suppose it stands for quadriplegic? My bad...... I guess that is the person who started the topic.

But the same thought process applies.

14 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Eh bien, il a été dit et je ne sais pas si c'est vrai, que le nouvel amour possible de Leora vit avec ses parents et a peur de se lancer, cela en soi devrait vous dire quelque chose!

Vous êtes le champion du changement d'opinion

I am one of the same opinion, it just doesn't apply to this apartment!

Here's another angle you Praetorian Guards who profess so much care and concern for Leora might consider.

Perhaps if our disrespectful posts and failure to carry the lamp of the goddess pisses her off sufficiently, she will say, "Chuck this shit," quit RLC, take Malia and go home. 

In your heart, you know that would be best for them.  They are flirting with a seedy and dangerous part of society that has broken more than a few otherwise promising lives. 

Yes, yes.....I can hear your little head screaming and throwing a fit.  He loves to make a fool of you.

Think with your big head this time.

There is a plethora of tramps, trollops, doxies and slatterns out there to fill the mighty vacuum Leora's absence would create.  They are already ruined.  Maybe it's not too late to help keep our favorite girls from joining that throng.

If she stays in the business, she's going to need hard eyes and a thick skin to survive, so are you really doing her a favor with your sycophantic adoration of the mythical beast you have created in your lecherous mind?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2