Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

3 minutes ago, King Lear said:

Il faut être gentil avec Leora qu'ils disent.

Elle vous le rendra, les bates reprendront q'ils disent.

Ce que je vois, c'est que je vois Leora dormir, manger, se laver et partir.

You can't even see her sleeping at the moment😳

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What's with all the Hidden Content??  Is this something you as a poster are doing or is this some kind of new censorship tactic?

Probably mods I went off on a few trolls tonight. Yet they let people come into this forum disrupt things that's OK of course.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, The Earl said:

You can't even see her sleeping at the moment😳

But you get the joy in watching Malia sleeping 🤣

4 hours ago, DontAsk said:

There is going to come a point when a decision will be made. I am guessing by end of the year. Leora, as far as we know, is seeing someone. Now.. this guy she is seeing will ask her to move in at some point. My guess, this will happen late this year, and Leora will leave the project known as RLC. We all hope this won't happen, but .. eventually it will. One other thing though .. Has anyone of you taken notice as to the times Leora leaves and returns? I am wondering if she leaves at the same time, and returns at the same time, possibly having a job? 

Well, it's been said and I don't know how true it is, that Leora's possible new love lives with his parents and is afraid to launch, that in itself should tell you something!

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Probably mods I went off on a few trolls tonight. Yet they let people come into this forum disrupt things that's OK of course.

Well, you missed me and got the dog.  Now I gotta run to Sams and buy all the tomato juice they have. 

Thanks a lot.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I was wasn't impressed my some of the filthy posts. My opinion.