Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Now Leora that's what I'm talkin about, that's why I will continue paying for this service, even if I have to sit out on a hundred lesbian shows, just to get to moments like this, I would do it

Considering that nothing has even occurred that would fall in such a category, that is quite an exageration there e. Especially considering there have seemed to only have been several occasions that may have only perhaps been considered in possibly some bi curious category and certainly by no means merely the other. The most recent occasion that occurred several days ago could be considered a good example, where someone seemed to not be interested while the other seemed to be quite so. Just saying my friend.

Imo, two previous occasions where both seemed to be in good spirits and moods of seeming to be interested in some exploring and exchanging of sensual gestures of affection toward one another, seemed to be quite nice experiences, that were really nice to have had any privilege of noticing as well.

• Like 2

Hi Raúl
How you are right ....
Leora went out .... Malia stayed at home so she wouldn't get in the way ....
Ahhh, I forgot: she went to work .... or to study .... or to psychoanalysis ...., ahahahah

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome Nick

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸🌟👯‍♀️

A flower for all women 

flower GIF

Filipe my friend...I noticed you keep leaving out someone...so I will fix this one for you. ☝️ 🙂

• Like 1

esanders9863 said:
"I just like to remind everyone that I have been a loyal fan for just as long as anyone here, and will continue to be a loyal fan towards Leora, but just because my opinion sometimes doesn't align with others,  doesn't mean my love for her isn't less stronger than anyone here, I used to love to leave comments on this forum, but lately I have scaled my comments back a lot, due to the fact that if you do not agree with the majority of certain person's on here, you are quickly labeled as a stupid person, or a confused person, and no one  needs to feel that they are stepping into a lion's den, when they I have a feeling too freely express themselves,  that could be different than theirs, so I guess the real people that are now controlling and dictating what is real and what is not, I am extremely sorry for disrupting this forum of yours"

I make your words mine ... We DON´'T love her less than others here, because we freely say what we consider good or less well .... A forum where different opinions are immediately rejected, it is not a forum ... In this way, (which has been followed here a while ago) soon we will have two or three generals without an army,  or to whom to scold ....

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Lewis said:

esanders9863 said:
"I just like to remind everyone that I have been a loyal fan for just as long as anyone here, and will continue to be a loyal fan towards Leora, but just because my opinion sometimes doesn't align with others,  doesn't mean my love for her isn't less stronger than anyone here, I used to love to leave comments on this forum, but lately I have scaled my comments back a lot, due to the fact that if you do not agree with the majority of certain person's on here, you are quickly labeled as a stupid person, or a confused person, and no one  needs to feel that they are stepping into a lion's den, when they I have a feeling too freely express themselves,  that could be different than theirs, so I guess the real people that are now controlling and dictating what is real and what is not, I am extremely sorry for disrupting this forum of yours"

I make your words mine ... We DON´'T love her less than others here, because we freely say what we consider good or less well .... A forum where different opinions are immediately rejected, it is not a forum ... In this way, (which has been followed here a while ago) soon we will have two or three generals without an army,  or to whom to scold ....

Some good and valid points from both yourself and esanders imo. All I can express to those points are, not to worry or let others opinions bother as much. Everybody has view points and opinions, and that is all they are. It's certainly not like any issues between anybody in person. I have found some of both you guy's comments to certainly be interesting at times.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1