Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

11 minutes ago, Lewis said:

A lot of people have posted here that Malia last night was sad .... but no one said she was only more withdrawn after the phone call that Leora received from her boyfriend when she was lying between Malia's legs .... so they agreed to leave today,  and  he would let her know his plan for this afternoon / evening ...
Malia heard everything, and in my opinion this was what made her sad, because she really likes Leora ....

The phone call was actually about something like that. Exactly one can only guess again ....

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I believe I understand what you're saying, and a couple of days ago I made a comment regarding this, because I feel that one person has been drawn to those moments they share, merely through asexual desire she has towards the other one, at the same time, you have one that's not there to fulfill her sexual desire with the other one,  but to only create the best sexual atmosphere she can do, because it's just smart to do so..... a perfect example of what I'm trying to express, is one of those moments, one person was massaging the other in a very sexual way, and I believe it was being done in such a way, that there was nothing phony about it, but on the other hand, the person that was receiving that special and tender moment, wasn't exactly showing the same emotional feelings, indicated from her actions( what I'm trying to say, this person was on the phone as this was happening to her).... now I can probably say that I am no expert in this, and if anyone wants to correct anything I'm saying, hopefully without being in a degrading and mean way, corrective criticism is okay with me

That seemed to be a good explanation to me e. I believe the situation of which you referred to was an occasion of which I referred to as having occurred several days ago and that seemed to be a pretty accurate explanation of part of a duration of the occasion as I had noticed it as well. It also was what I referred to as perhaps being a good example of any consideration as to whether a relationship should perhaps be considered as possibly being one way, or another at this point in time.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Lewis said:

A lot of people have posted here that Malia last night was sad .... but no one said she was only more withdrawn after the phone call that Leora received from her boyfriend when she was lying between Malia's legs .... so they agreed to leave today,  and  he would let her know his plan for this afternoon / evening ...
Malia heard everything, and in my opinion this was what made her sad, because she really likes Leora ....

unbelieveable  🤣

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

a perfect example of what I'm trying to express, is one of those moments, one person was massaging the other in a very sexual way, and I believe it was being done in such a way, that there was nothing phony about it, but on the other hand, the person that was receiving that special and tender moment, wasn't exactly showing the same emotional feelings, indicated from her actions( what I'm trying to say, this person was on the phone as this was happening to her)....

I do understand what you are saying Sir, and until recently i would have said you have a fair point. But that has changed in the last few weeks, and there has been more than a few occasions where both parties are now exploring the very same actions, and emotions. Yes, at times technology gets in the way (!), but often that is merely picking a song to listen to. But in terms of what happens, there has been a change and i have seen very easily that the feeling has altered, and is now not only embraced but is being given back just as much. And it is something that has indeed only become apparent in the last few occasions together. And don't forget too - This is something brand new, something that has not played a part in their lives before.

I have said this recently but will reiterate, the bond between them has grown, and it is something that means a great deal to both, neither would hurt the other one as you do have to remember something very important - They are indeed real life best friends. So nothing would not be done to hurt the other, as it would affect their lives. We only see an image on a screen, they are people who have hung around with each other for years and years. But there is something genuine from both parties now, which has happened over the course of time. Cameras never lie, nor does body language.

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I do understand what you are saying Sir, and until recently i would have said you have a fair point. But that has changed in the last few weeks, and there has been more than a few occasions where both parties are now exploring the very same actions, and emotions. Yes, at times technology gets in the way (!), but often that is merely picking a song to listen to. But in terms of what happens, there has been a change and i have seen very easily that the feeling has altered, and is now not only embraced but is being given back just as much. 

I have said this recently but will reiterate, the bond between them has grown, and it is something that means a great deal to both, neither would hurt the other one as you do have to remember something very important - They are indeed real life best friends. So anything would not be done to hurt the other, as it would affect their lives. But there is something genuine from both parties now, which has happened over the course of time. Cameras never lie, nor does body language.

you are right and it is also very clear to see but there are a few people here ....

• Like 3