Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you are right and it is also very clear to see but there are a few people here ....

It was also perfectly clear beyond any shadow of any doubt that the whole time while her friend was more than obviously making advances on her by consistantly caressing and rubbing her intimately, that she constantly messed with a phone and not once returned any of her friends sensual gestures of affection or advances and yes there are a few here who always think they know it all when obviously they don't like you. I believe you think and write too much.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It was also perfectly clear beyond any shadow of any doubt that the whole time while her friend was more than obviously making advances on her by consistantly caressing and rubbing her intimately, that she constantly messed with a phone and not once returned any of her friends sensual gestures of affection or advances and yes there are a few here who always think they know it all when obviously they don'r like you. I believe you think and write too much.

you are unlucky I do not participate in your game

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I do understand what you are saying Sir, and until recently i would have said you have a fair point. But that has changed in the last few weeks, and there has been more than a few occasions where both parties are now exploring the very same actions, and emotions. Yes, at times technology gets in the way (!), but often that is merely picking a song to listen to. But in terms of what happens, there has been a change and i have seen very easily that the feeling has altered, and is now not only embraced but is being given back just as much. And it is something that has indeed only become apparent in the last few occasions together.

I have said this recently but will reiterate, the bond between them has grown, and it is something that means a great deal to both, neither would hurt the other one as you do have to remember something very important - They are indeed real life best friends. So nothing would not be done to hurt the other, as it would affect their lives. We only see an image on a screen, they are people who have hung around with each other for years and years. But there is something genuine from both parties now, which has happened over the course of time. Cameras never lie, nor does body language.

First off thanks for your response, but help me with this question, if Leora does have a love interest outside this apartment, do you think it's fair that Malia is putting this pressure on Leora, that now she has to be there for her love interest outside the apartment, but at the same time, be there for this person that needs the same, or probably more attention from her inside the apartment... now I'm not trying to put anyone down, I'm just expressing a question

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I am certainly not one saying i know anything, i don't know the girls and never will. All i go off is what i see on cam, and have always been a keen observer of body language including eye contact, eye movement. And recently there has been a change. Now there has indeed been times where only one party has seemed to given and only one that has received yes, however i don't think that actually means that something could be wrong or that things have altered. Because if it had, then no giving or receiving would happen at all. That's just common sense to me. But i will mention again, they are not girls stuck together like GOV, and as a result, simply can't do something which would have such a bad affect on their friendship overall. If something is happening, it is because it is wanted and welcomed.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

First off thanks for your response, but help me with this question, if Leora does have a love interest outside this apartment, do you think it's fair that Malia is putting this pressure on Leora, that now she has to be there for her love interest outside the apartment, but at the same time, be there for this person that needs the same, or probably more attention from her inside the apartment... now I'm not trying to put anyone down, I'm just expressing a question

Malia is putting NO pressure on Leora at all. That is all i can say on that. If Leora does anything, it is because she chooses too. Whether that is inside or outside the apartment. If she is with Malia, she wants to be. If she goes out, she wants to be there instead. No one can possibly know what goes on. If she is going out it is because she wants to. She often leaves the apartment for long periods, and that is down to her and no one else, certainly not subscribers. And it has Nothing to do with Malia. It is HER choice.

8 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I am certainly not one saying i know anything, i don't know the girls and never will. All i go off is what i see on cam, and have always been a keen observer of body language including eye contact, eye movement. And recently there has been a change. Now there has indeed been times where only one party has seemed to given and only one that has received yes, however i don't think that actually means that something could be wrong or that things have altered. Because if it had, then no giving or receiving would happen at all. That's just common sense to me. But i will mention again, they are not girls stuck together like GOV, and as a result, simply can't do something which would have such a bad affect on their friendship overall. If something is happening, it is because it is wanted and welcomed.

A good explanation of which I agree with as well slip. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

and in spite of all the stories .. she is back home, maybe they will leave together or we will have a relaxed evening

My own opinion is that she will go out again...but what do I know..😹

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

My own opinion is that she will go out again...but what do I know..😹

yes I think so, but that is Leora she can even walk out the door at 24:00, but without vague stories, if she wants to go out she just goes
  • Like 3