Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

A lot of people have posted here that Malia last night was sad .... but no one said she was only more withdrawn after the phone call that Leora received from her boyfriend when she was lying between Malia's legs .... so they agreed to leave today,  and  he would let her know his plan for this afternoon / evening ...
Malia heard everything, and in my opinion this was what made her sad, because she really likes Leora ....

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Hi Raúl
How you are right ....
Leora went out .... Malia stayed at home so she wouldn't get in the way ....
Ahhh, I forgot: she went to work .... or to study .... or to psychoanalysis ...., ahahahah

is your nintendo broken?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Considering that nothing has even occurred that would fall in such a category, that is quite an exageration there e. Especially considering there have seemed to only have been several occasions that may have only perhaps been considered in possibly some bi curious category and certainly by no means merely the other. The most recent occasion that occurred several days ago could be considered a good example, where someone seemed to not be interested while the other seemed to be quite so. Just saying my friend.

Imo, two previous occasions where both seemed to be in good spirits and moods of seeming to be interested in some exploring and exchanging of sensual gestures of affection toward one another, seemed to be quite nice experiences.

I believe I understand what you're saying, and a couple of days ago I made a comment regarding this, because I feel that one person has been drawn to those moments they share, merely through asexual desire she has towards the other one, at the same time, you have one that's not there to fulfill her sexual desire with the other one,  but to only create the best sexual atmosphere she can do, because it's just smart to do so..... a perfect example of what I'm trying to express, is one of those moments, one person was massaging the other in a very sexual way, and I believe it was being done in such a way, that there was nothing phony about it, but on the other hand, the person that was receiving that special and tender moment, wasn't exactly showing the same emotional feelings, indicated from her actions( what I'm trying to say, this person was on the phone as this was happening to her).... now I can probably say that I am no expert in this, and if anyone wants to correct anything I'm saying, hopefully without being in a degrading and mean way, corrective criticism is okay with me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1