Stifler (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, Stiffler said:

Кстати сегодня у нас планируется вечеринка, у одной гостьи которая навещала нас пару дней назад, сегодня день рождения. 

Any plans to hook up with Anna again? It was cool to see you and her together the last time.

4 minutes ago, Стифлер said:

Что касается Дарси, я очень редко с ней общаюсь 

Я действительно очень любил ее, поэтому очень тяжело поддерживать связь, зная что он с другим . Я неоднократно предлагал вернуться. Она отказалась.

I can understand this. Darcie was very hostile at times but she was still an incredibly unique woman on the site and I miss seeing her. You and Darcie were one of the very few relationships I used to watch on this site. After she left I think we could all see how upset you were but it's cool to see that it looks like you have moved on.

If you do not mind me asking this? What are your relationship plans going forward? Are you looking for a new steady girlfriend, are you looking for an open relationship or for now do you only plan to have hook ups with different girls? And if you also do not mind talking about it, can you say why you and Darcie broke up?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Почему расстались , ответить сложн. Т.к причина не одна. И на самом деле писать об этом значит вспомнить об этом .

Ищу ли я девушку на постоянную основу? Да , безусловно я хочу найти постоянную девушку. Но это сложно,  и я думаю вы понимаете меня . Заменить Дарси пока никому не удалось. Burberry давала большие надежды,  она во многом похожа на Дарси , но как видите , ошибся.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Стифлер said:

Вопрос ко всем 

Что вы бы хотли видеть на вечеринке.

Просьба ответить развёрнуто.

As stated earlier, if Anna and Alex will be visiting seeing you hook up with Anna again would be great.

Other than that, I think what would be great is if everyone at the party could play a giant strip game, as long as everyone is involved. And of course a good amount of alcohol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Стифлер said:

Question to all What would you like to see at the party. Please answer in detail. Your wishes will be taken into account today until 18:00)))))

Threesome with girls? Don't think you would mind. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Стифлер said:

Вопрос ко всем 

Что вы бы хотли видеть на вечеринке.

Просьба ответить развёрнуто. 

Пожелания будут учтены сегодня до 18:00)))))

i would like to say my point of view, and i belive many would agree with me.

what i see is.

1) you finding guests, but it becomes social gathering, things doesnt spice up,so its boring to watch (the strip game is good thing as my friend Misc prupose)

2) when there is something hot/sex with you, you finding 100 reassons to interupt (you forget this forget that need to do that or this) STOP  it is very anoying 😄

3) do you remember the big boob girl? spacer.png

she could be a good addition.

or this one, she was great for vhtv very open minded, not sure why she is not around but i believe would be great for you.

spacer.png

and tonight the viewers demand a strip game, but make sure to not invite stupid guys that will make girls feel akward to play it,make smart decitions with male guest, i personaly find this guy a creep 😕

spacer.png

wish you best of luck for tonight.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i would like to say my point of view, and i belive many would agree with me.

what i see is.

1) you finding guests, but it becomes social gathering, things doesnt spice up,so its boring to watch (the strip game is good thing as my friend Misc prupose)

2) when there is something hot/sex with you, you finding 100 reassons to interupt (you forget this forget that need to do that or this) STOP  it is very anoying 😄

3) do you remember the big boob girl? spacer.png

she could be a good addition.

or this one, she was great for vhtv very open minded, not sure why she is not around but i believe would be great for you.

spacer.png

and tonight the viewers demand a strip game, but make sure to not invite stupid guys that will make girls feel akward to play it,make smart decitions with male guest, i personaly find this guy a creep 😕

spacer.png

wish you best of luck for tonight.

The blond was Lyla but she had to leave after that big party at S&S old appt.  Would also like to see her again... 

• Like 1