Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

Just now, pulo filipe said:

Aussie 🐨 

everything is ready for tomorrow 

😷

Yes, we are in a hard Lockdown from midnight Melbourne time. I'm a very social person being Aussie we party and are out a lot so being Locked indoors from the next few months is going to hard going for me.

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Yes, we are in a hard Lockdown from midnight Melbourne time. I'm a very social person being Aussie we party and are out a lot so being Locked indoors from the next few months is going to hard going for me.

I know you'll miss your daily swims with the crocs and great whites, runs with the roo's, and tree climbing with the Koala's, but you are Aussie, and will persevere mate. 🙂

• Haha 2

When Leora goes out there's nothing stopping Malia shining and doing more. i.e doing housework in the nude like Leora did in the old apartment, dancing or exercising  nude. There's heaps Malia can do to fill the gap while Leora's out. Malia must learn to be creative. Basically I'm going to have to find things to myself while in total lockdown too.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

When Leora goes out there's nothing stopping Malia shining and doing more. i.e doing housework in the nude like Leora did in the old apartment, dancing or exercising  nude. There's heaps Malia can do to fill the gap while Leora's out. Malia must learn to be creative. Basically I'm going to have to find things to myself while in total lockdown too.

She already does some of those things.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I know you'll miss your daily swims with the crocs and great whites mate, but you are Aussie, and will persevere mate. 🙂

there's a bloody lot of creatures downunder that want to eat or can kill you. Heavens the while tail spider is a nasty bugger too.