Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

2 minutes ago, philo said:

People who claim to know about Leora and don't know shit about her music is but another example of their bullshittery. Leora is a fan of Alternative Metal. If you don't know that and who she listens to then you are deluding yourself and those you are trying to influence.

The best music on RLC has always been in Leora's apts, imo...She has a damn fine playlist...

• Like 2

Talking about Leora's music: what was the lyrics of the track that Leora played when the Jerk entered the apartment on the night he spent with Malia? "My neck...my back...lick my pussy and my crack". So make what you will of that. 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, philo said:

People who claim to know about Leora and don't know shit about her music is but another example of their bullshittery. Leora is a fan of Alternative Metal. If you don't know that and who she listens to then you are deluding yourself and those you are trying to influence.

I never claimed to know everything about her or anyone with the project. Nor am I trying to influence anyone. Nor do I event tin foil hat conspiracies and b.s. stories in attempts to influence anyone like you've been known to do quite a bit.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Talking about Leora's music: what was the lyrics of the track that Leora played when the Jerk entered the apartment on the night he spent with Malia? "My neck...my back...lick my pussy and my crack". So make what you will of that. 

Wasn't that Taylor Swift?...😏

• Haha 2

Just now, Nicholas said:

I never claimed to know everything about her or anyone with the project. Nor am I trying to influence anyone. Nor do I event tin foil hat conspiracies in attempts to inflience anyone like you've been known to do quite a bit.

your wasting your time, he likes to hang crap on everyone. Just ignore his comments.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, philo said:

Thank you I would never have known about her music as if we don't hear enough of it, if you hadn't told me, also why do you think everyone's thick and stupid?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1