Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

Just now, Newark52 said:

Thank you I would never have known about her music as if we don't hear enough of it, if you hadn't told me, also why do you think everyone's thick and stupid?

Just trying to help you out with your charade. By the way, do you happen to know the name of the some Leora always plays when she and Malia are together in bed?

1 minute ago, philo said:

Just trying to help you out with your charade. By the way, do you happen to know the name of the some Leora always plays when she and Malia are together in bed?

No I don't and for that matter I'm not that really interested, well not as interested as you are considering you don't follow Leora now do you, or is that just another sham 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Thank you I would never have known about her music as if we don't hear enough of it, if you hadn't told me, also why do you think everyone's thick and stupid?

Awww New, come on now, he is after all the more intelligent mind in the house. I mean, using made-up words like bullshittery, and segments of lines like Leora is play now, or the name of the some, makes him the most literate. Only in his own mind. Like his conspiracy theories and b.s. stories may relate to how he may have made it through school...if he even in fact did. But he knows some shit about some music though. I know alot about some music as well. Just happens to be not much of the music she listens to. Big whoopie assed deal. Lends an idea of what age group he may fall in.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

No I don't and for that matter I'm not that really interested, well not as interested as you are considering you don't follow Leora now do you, or is that just another sham 

I check in on Leora when Irma is asleep. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

don't take his bait just ignore nasty comments.

Just now, philo said:

I check in on Leora when Irma is asleep. 

So Leora's only second best, shame on you, Oh yes Irma she's one of the girls that never stops bating how boring.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

we already know these ....

And the irony of timing regarding the original thought you were replying to eh? 😄