Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

It got to the point last year where they may as well have fitted a revolving door. As soon as anyone turned up, you knew why they were there. It seemed as if the apartment was only in existence for one purpose. 

Sounds like the BS Barcelona apartments!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Sorry to disappoint you my friend...I haven't forgotten anything of such lately. Being that at times my opinion may include some wishful thinking, it is after all my opinion and wishful thinking and not yours.

Perhaps a little suggestion or advice to you may be...to be more concerned about your negative and far fetched opinions such as one participant leaving if something was to ever occur, or that a particular participant may be better suited somewhere else with someone else at any given time, instead of being as concerned about other's opinion's of more positive natures or matters. 

Stop trying to make Leora have sex with another woman. That has nothing to do with Leora, and everything to do with you. EVERYBODY needs to move on.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EyesOnly said:

Stop trying to make Leora have sex with another woman. That has nothing to do with Leora, and everything to do with you. EVERYBODY needs to move on.

Nobody can make Leora do anything.  If it happens it's not because of some words on a forum, it's because she...Leora wanted it to happen.  Now stop detracting from everybody's fun and let's move on!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

There are professionals known as phsychological therapists. If you believe that, I suggest you seek help my friend.

• Like 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

There are professionals known as phsychological therapists. If you believe that, I suggest you seek help my friend.

I will look one up and get back to you with the results. Thanks.

11 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I think they already had that when they brought each other to a peak

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think they already had that when they brought each other to a peak

....More than once as well, although my eyes must have been playing tricks on me, even for well over an hour the last time....I must have cataracts, not blurry thumbnails.

1 hour ago, EyesOnly said:

I will look one up and get back to you with the results. Thanks.

Don't forget to mention your thoughts about being willing to pay to see a more reserved and naturally soft spoken and serene living woman moved to another residence to be paired up with one considered by some to be an aggressive sexual dynamo at times, to have sex with. Perhaps you may receive favorable results in therapy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2