Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Aww, Paul just sent her a picture of Eva asleep on her back, which she showed to Malia and they were both smiling at it. EVA!!

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora  on the phone with Paul 

wow .... paul really miss her or she really miss him, cause its the 3rd or 2nd time for the day they 've long talks on the phone 

11 minutes ago, mike r said:

wow .... paul really miss her or she really miss him, cause its the 3rd or 2nd time for the day they 've long talks on the phone 

I could be wrong, but I don't think it was Paul going by her reaction with the Koala, (he's never made her that happy) also it didn't sound like him when she was on the LR sofa talking on the phone

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think it was Paul going by her reaction with the Koala, (he's never made her that happy) also it didn't sound like him when she was on the LR sofa talking on the phone

I'm busted 🐨

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

🤔 I'm not certain of it New, but it kind of sounded like it could have been Elmer Fudd. 🙂

• Haha 2

good evening 

Beautiful girls so cute so good so sweet

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸🌟👯

good night 

Good Morning 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

See you tomorrow 

See you soon 

🐈😘☺️👍

• Like 2