Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

Little Red Riding Hood is awake while Little Bo Peep is still snoozing. Awww, isn't she just cute, although she must be really tired. Guess that's what happens when your out chasing stray sheep all night the night before. "Wake up Little Bo Peep. Time to rise and shine, your flock awaits you". 😏

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

As most would be aware I live in Melbourne, Victoria Australia the shit has hit the fan downunder and COVID19 is out of control in Melbourne. From 11:59 8th July Melbourne is back in total lockdown. We're only allowed outside our houses for 4 reasons, medical, food, work if you can't work from home and only year 11 & 12 students. 

Be careful and stay safe down there mate !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

As most would be aware I live in Melbourne, Victoria Australia the shit has hit the fan downunder and COVID19 is out of control in Melbourne. From 11:59 8th July Melbourne is back in total lockdown. We're only allowed outside our houses for 4 reasons, medical, food, work if you can't work from home and only year 11 & 12 students. 

That is sad to hear but I don't think it's as bad as they make it out to be but I could be wrong.  I know there has been a lot more testing in the U.S.A. which equates to numbers rising but the death tolls from the virus are staying close to the same.  More testing means more possible people that may or may not have the virus and out of those that may (other than being a carrier) it doesn't necessarily mean their will be more deaths.  If the older people stay aware and stay home the death tolls should level off and start to decrease.  I know everybody is itching to get the economy up and going again but getting back outside and enjoying the things they love,  in our situation has proven to be to early IMO.  I'm probably going to get bashed over this post from those that eat, sleep, and breath the news but I'm just not one of those people.  The news is very misleading and I don't trust it one bit except for hurricane predictions!!

Stay safe Aussie and do what you can do to minimize and not catch the virus!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is sad to hear but I don't think it's as bad as they make it out to be but I could be wrong.  I know there has been a lot more testing in the U.S.A. which equates to numbers rising but the death tolls from the virus are staying close to the same.  More testing means more possible people that may or may not have the virus and out of those that may (other than being a carrier) it doesn't necessarily mean their will be more deaths.  If the older people stay aware and stay home the death tolls should level off and start to decrease.  I know everybody is itching to get the economy up and going again but getting back outside and enjoying the things they love,  in our situation has proven to be to early IMO.  I'm probably going to get bashed over this post from those that eat, sleep, and breath the news but I'm just not one of those people.  The news is very misleading and I don't trust it one bit except for hurricane predictions!!

Stay safe Aussie and do what you can do to minimize and not catch the virus!!

Our mate Aussie is a trooper hf. Anyone who goes swimming with crocs and great whites should make it through just about anything. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1