Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Our mate Aussie is a trooper. Anyone who goes swimming with crocs and great whites should make it through just about anything. 🙂

anybody that goes swimming with crocs and great whites is a few screws short of a complete box......no offense Aussie!

• Haha 6

Yes it doesn't happen often, but when it does, I am very grateful, what am I grateful for, well our little princess gave me a little going to bed gift, by wiping that wet floor, and displaying that beautiful butt of hers, up-close-and-personal on Camera 7, so thanks again and I'm going to bed

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Yes it doesn't happen often, but when it does, I am very grateful, what am I grateful for, well our little princess gave me a little going to bed gift, by wiping that wet floor, and displaying that beautiful butt of hers, up-close-and-personal on Camera 7, so thanks again and I'm going to bed

Well e...having a fetish of such related to such a beautiful derrier' is certainly nothing to be embarrased about by no means. So to you sir I say...carry on. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

There's nothing wrong with admiring the best looking behind of all the RLC girls, I could sit and watch it all day except the behinds owner keeps moving

• Haha 5

Perhaps there may be some other time with the friends when while one is showing feelings and gestures of sensual affection toward the other, and the other shows some enjoyment and appreciation of such while being selfless and returning such feelings and gestures of sensual affection. That certainly would likely be a quite nice experience for them both indeed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps there may be some other time with the friends when while one is showing feelings and gestures of sensual affection toward the other, and the other shows enjoyment and appreciation of such while being selfless and returning such feelings and gestures of affection. That certainly would be quite nice indeed.

Leora knows she has to be careful or else Malia will go all the way.

• Like 4