Masha General Chat Topic #5 2020 July

happyone

I have never heard of Babi before though I have watched RLC for quite long, maybe because I quit watching Barca girls and Masha long time ago. But I don´t mind if she is for example Babi - now we have a visitor who does not mind the cameras but takes showers and lies naked on the bed and spreads her legs. 

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Too bad you don't do videos.

oh the material I have missed because of my paranoia of MAB and other apps/services that require so much privacy access (contacts (why?? --data mining) personal pictures..... I just accept the loss and am grateful of the open posts that come along and at my age, I even like the descriptions members write....lol     some guys are pervy fuckers like me and are hilarious in their description of the action (that I don't get... MAB ) so other than the kindness of some personal messages and efforts of others.........  I just accept " ya can't always get what you want..... "  

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

oh the material I have missed because of my paranoia of MAB and other apps/services that require so much privacy access (contacts (why?? --data mining) personal pictures..... I just accept the loss and am grateful of the open posts that come along and at my age, I even like the descriptions members write....lol     some guys are pervy fuckers like me and are hilarious in their description of the action (that I don't get... MAB ) so other than the kindness of some personal messages and efforts of others.........  I just accept " ya can't always get what you want..... "  

was mick jagger talking about mab when he said them words lol

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

was mick jagger talking about mab when he said them words lol

definately... he was the one who gave me the advice on MAB..... but he subscribes and said to me that "Wild Horses couldn't Drive Me Away, from MAB"

52 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it gets lonely here
villa dissolved, masha gone, who's going next ........ RLC?  ☹️

RLC getting worse day after day and the price stay the same !

9 apartments left before close the door

do you remember the period when we had around 25-30 apartments on RLC... it was the good old days

when  a apartment go in vacation it's a real problem for the site now because of the lack of apartments the site have now

sorry but RLC is dead now

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1