Leora, Malia - Videos #4 (2020)

Have installed Potplayer. Also installed another thing I thought was the one I wanted but seems it could be just an ad for unwanted premium software. Driver reviver or something like that. Hope it won't eat my hard drive! The video of Leora did work once I'd installed Potplayer. But no idea how to update the codec on VLC as I have an installed version and it does not give any options for updating codec from what I can see. Being a techno ignoramus it may be staring me in the face but I'm always wary of these exe files

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

Have installed Potplayer. Also installed another thing I thought was the one I wanted but seems it could be just an ad for unwanted premium software. Driver reviver or something like that. Hope it won't eat my hard drive! The video of Leora did work once I'd installed Potplayer. But no idea how to update the codec on VLC as I have an installed version and it does not give any options for updating codec from what I can see. Being a techno ignoramus it may be staring me in the face but I'm always wary of these exe files

Hey, Bubbleo. Open VLC and click on Help, then click Check for Updates.
If there is a newer version of VLC available, it will tell you. If so, just
install it to get any new or updated software or codecs. 👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1