Leora, Malia - Videos #4 (2020)

On 11/8/2020 at 2:44 PM, TheDude212 said:

I guess it's more difficult to take down videos that aren't directly hosted on these websites' servers. Plus there are a few countries where DMCA can't reach so you can pretty much host their videos indefinitely there.

I would not say indefinitely.  Sites still have to remove Copyrighted Material when they are requested to do so.  The problem with most uploaders they never bother to read the sites Terms and Conditions when uploading. They just upload figuring the content is a live forever. That's why Cam Caps no longer allows Attachment usage of RLC Content in Open Forum Boards for RLC.  Tired of the constant BS of having to remove content.  Now that it's uploaded to Third Party Hosts the headache is on someone else's shoulders and not ours. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I would not say indefinitely.  Sites still have to remove Copyrighted Material when they are requested to do so.  The problem with most uploaders they never bother to read the sites Terms and Conditions when uploading. They just upload figuring the content is a live forever. That's why Cam Caps no longer allows Attachment usage of RLC Content in Open Forum Boards for RLC.  Tired of the constant BS of having to remove content.  Now that it's uploaded to Third Party Hosts the headache is on someone else's shoulders and not ours. 

I'm not talking about file hosting websites, but private virtual server hosting like Shinjiru. I can get a box with unlimited storage and bandwidth in countries where DMCA is ignored completely for like $7 a month (paid in bitcoin of course). Imagine how much money I can get before something like this gets taken down (assuming I put in 10 million ads like these websites do). And even if it gets taken down, I could just re-upload everything and start over in a matter of hours from a private copy of the site. Simple & effective.

On 11/8/2020 at 10:49 AM, Howard said:

Some of us OGs could be (partly) to blame.  We were posting several vids/links daily of Leora and Paul, Maya and Stephan (then boy-toy), and so on, creating lots of traffic.  Vids will stay up for 3 days on 3rd party sites. Should be enough time to grab the link.There was a time CC allowed us to upload directly to their site.  Then things got dicey for them.

Nevertheless, it's time the new guys take up the slack that the OGs no longer do. A big pet peeve is when someone asks for a video (especially a newbie).  Most who are beggers....leeches - they rarely, if ever, post a link...a video or a photo.  You have to give some to get some.

Most who are beggars....leeches - they rarely, if ever, post a link...a video or a photo Sorry to hear you feel that way. 

I have kids, so I watch and delete and can't have a link to it, not really a beggar, I have been watching Leora when she was in the other place, an does anyone remember when (it was free) and they were there because they were excited to be exhibitionist, anyone remember when Leora had  her hair color go badly and she stood in the bathroom and cried?

Long before the pros got into it and started not only making money to pose for CC and RLC but not they make money off getting pleasure with a toy 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, TheDude212 said:

I'm not talking about file hosting websites, but private virtual server hosting like Shinjiru. I can get a box with unlimited storage and bandwidth in countries where DMCA is ignored completely for like $7 a month (paid in bitcoin of course). Imagine how much money I can get before something like this gets taken down (assuming I put in 10 million ads like these websites do). And even if it gets taken down, I could just re-upload everything and start over in a matter of hours from a private copy of the site. Simple & effective.

Silly question I'm sure, but are there any sites like this that are free?