Leora, Malia - Videos #4 (2020)

TU AS RAISON

MAIS DES QUE DES VIDEOS OU DES PHOTOS SONT PUBLIEES ELLES SONT AUTOMATIQUEMENT SUPPRIMEES

DONC IL NE RESTE QUE LES POST SANS INTERETS

LAISSEZ LES VIDEOS ET LES PHOTOS 24H OU 48H 

UN GRAND MERCI

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beaf said:

TU AS RAISON

MAIS DES QUE DES VIDEOS OU DES PHOTOS SONT PUBLIEES ELLES SONT AUTOMATIQUEMENT SUPPRIMEES

DONC IL NE RESTE QUE LES POST SANS INTERETS

LAISSEZ LES VIDEOS ET LES PHOTOS 24H OU 48H 

UN GRAND MERCI

Tu sais ceux qui postent ce genre de chose ne décident de rien 

Si les photos ou les vidéos ne restent pas plus de 24 ou 48h, les seuls fautifs sont les dirigeants de rlc qui utilisent leur droit à l'image et le DMCA pour faire retirer ce genre de partage 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You know those who post this kind of thing don't decide a thing 

If the photos or videos do not remain for more than 24 or 48 hours, the only culprits are the leaders of rlc who use their image rights and the DMCA to remove this kind of sharing. 

I don't understand why some other websites seem to be able to hold videos for long periods without a problem, when CC is continuously the subject of DMCA takedown orders. Surely RLC must be well aware of the different websites  - do they specifically target CC for some reason?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

I don't understand why some other websites seem to be able to hold videos for long periods without a problem, when CC is continuously the subject of DMCA takedown orders. Surely RLC must be well aware of the different websites  - do they specifically target CC for some reason?

Some of us OGs could be (partly) to blame.  We were posting several vids/links daily of Leora and Paul, Maya and Stephan (then boy-toy), and so on, creating lots of traffic.  Vids will stay up for 3 days on 3rd party sites. Should be enough time to grab the link.There was a time CC allowed us to upload directly to their site.  Then things got dicey for them.

Nevertheless, it's time the new guys take up the slack that the OGs no longer do. A big pet peeve is when someone asks for a video (especially a newbie).  Most who are beggers....leeches - they rarely, if ever, post a link...a video or a photo.  You have to give some to get some.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

I think that's the $ 1 million question, why RLC is waging war on us until they tries to shut down our forum when there are sites that compile videos from their site and that earn money on the number of views and visitors
For the moment, I do not have the answer and I know that RLC is doing what is necessary to ensure that the photos and videos shared on our forum are as less present as possible

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think that's the $ 1 million question, why RLC is waging war on us until they tries to shut down our forum when there are sites that compile videos from their site and that earn money on the number of views and visitors
For the moment, I do not have the answer and I know that RLC is doing what is necessary to ensure that the photos and videos shared on our forum are as less present as possible

I guess it's more difficult to take down videos that aren't directly hosted on these websites' servers. Plus there are a few countries where DMCA can't reach so you can pretty much host their videos indefinitely there.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

What i've never understood from a business point of view is, wouldn't people seeing videos create extra publicity? Someone could see a video, like it and think "I'll check this site out then", go to rlc and then take out a subscription. It could get lots more people to take out subscriptions. But, If anything, they always seem to want less publicity. And if they had a system where they themselves had sold footage from over the last year, say, you could type in a date and download footage of that day for a fee, i could take that into the fact, but of course, after 10 days all has gone, never to be seen again. Yet when it then appears elsewhere - Sometimes years after it happened live - It's blocked and taken down soon as. They really shoot themselves in the foot, regarding selling themselves to the public.

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

What i've never understood from a business point of view is, wouldn't people seeing videos create extra publicity? Someone could see a video, like it and think "I'll check this site out then", go to rlc and then take out a subscription. It could get lots more people to take out subscriptions. But, If anything, they always seem to want less publicity. And if they had a system where they themselves had sold footage from over the last year, say, you could type in a date and download footage of that day for a fee, i could take that into the fact, but of course, after 10 days all has gone, never to be seen again. Yet when it then appears elsewhere - Sometimes years after it happened live - It's blocked and taken down soon as. They really shoot themselves in the foot, regarding selling themselves to the public.

Sono anni che fanno così. A quanto pare RLC riesce a guadagnare soldi anche in questo modo, se pure sembra da autolesionisti. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brock! said:

They've been doing this for years. Apparently RLC manages to earn money in this way too, even if it looks like self-harmers.

Oh i'm know that, but you would think any company would want to pick up new subscribers all the time, and having their wares seen elsewhere as a teaser would help. Yet that has never happened, certainly not in the last couple of years.