Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

1 hour ago, marco6742 said:

A mild tit rub that Leora kept bursting out laughing and stopping her by grabbing her phone, she then stroked her puss until she stopped when Leora whispered something to her and they both looked at the camera and then started hovering over the puss for ten minutes rather than touching it. And over a week ago they bated together, a week before that they were at each other, We've gone from one extreme to the other,I'm sure Leora has realised that Malia is coming on too strong, this most likely will not end well.

I did notice the part about her saying something to her friend in a very low volumn while pointing and looking towards the cam facing them, while getting her to look as well. It did seem that the sensual caressing in a certain area seemed to become a good bit less after it occurred, until it eventually stopped altogether. I believed it to be she just wasn't in enough of any mood to be willing to become involved in anything further at the time, and may have not had any thought of or concern of any cam numbers at the time. 

It's why I mentioned earlier that although she has seemed to have not been as noticably reluctant or inhibited since around 2014/2015, when it's came to situations involving both of them, she has seemed to be to an extent. It's likely why during the few occasions that have occurred with them, such as in the massages, there has always been music playing while both have been wiggling as if dancing while laying on a bed, likely indicative of some nervousness.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Ok, nothing wrong with my blood pressure or anything, all i am doing is defending someone who can't defend themselves. Yes others on her including Xarvaz, Gag-Her etc do step in and put down the positives for Malia, but as i said, enough have jumped in for Leora over the years, and now i am doing the exact same for Malia.

Because when she has gone, people will suddenly realize what they had!

Slip, I've noticed alot of your comments makes a good bit of sense, and you've made alot of valid points. Perhaps what you could have said to some of the dissenters beforehand in your defense of Malia could have been...On Gaurd...🤺   🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2