Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

Il y a 2 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

so Leora has taken matters into her own hands huh......i guess that leaves no doubt that nothing will happen between her and Malia tonight because i believe she is pleasing herself to please her viewers so she can go out tonight....could be wrong but that is the way it sounds to me.

Getting the job done before her shadow comes home, it was cringeworthy watching Malia last night, Leora had a face on like 'wtf is this girl doing? When Malia was trying to get her going, she's taken to laughing and pulling out her phone as a deflection tactic now, surely Malia can take a hint? I was half expecting Leora to snap at her at one point.

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, slipper guyquad said:

Kind of ironic that because of the one free cam now, Malia is the one they get to see nude if she can be seen, yet she still  won't be appreciated. 

Sorry Malia sweetheart, i am still trying my best, but even i am failing you. 🌟

I don't understand why she wouldn't be appreciated and why would you disappoint her, she's very pretty, don't be fooled by some idiots sitting here

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Kind of ironic that because of the one free cam now, Malia is the one they get to see nude if she can be seen, yet she still  won't be appreciated. 

Sorry Malia sweetheart, i am still trying my best, but even i am failing you. 🌟

In all fairness Slip and with due respect to your good self, I don’t think it a matter of Malia not being appreciated, I think under the circumstances she has equipped herself very well. But people have their personal preferences just as you have with Malia, and others like myself may prefer Leora.

It in no way implies that I dislike Malia, just a matter that I prefer Leora, same reason that I don’t bother with the other apartments, their tenants don’t have anything of any interest for me .

Different strokes mate. 😸

• Like 5

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

Getting the job done before her shadow comes home, it was cringeworthy watching Malia last night, Leora had a face on like 'wtf is this girl doing? When Malia was trying to get her going, she's taken to laughing and pulling out her phone as a deflection tactic now, surely Malia can take a hint? I was half expecting Leora to snap at her at one point.

gosh what a nonsense

• Like 4

il y a 10 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

gosh what a nonsense

Maybe to somebody with rose tinted glasses, you (and one or two others) never add anything constructive on here other than slating other people especially ones that haven't been on here that long, you're condescending and I honestly don't think you've ever been around women as you clearly cannot see the obvious., to any normal person that was frankly embarrassing and a little desperate from Malia last night.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

Maybe to somebody with rose tinted glasses, you (and one or two others) never add anything constructive on here other than slating other people especially ones that haven't been on here that long, you're condescending and I honestly don't think you've ever been around women as you clearly cannot see the obvious., to any normal person that was frankly embarrassing and a little desperate from Malia last night.

Using your criteria there must have been a great many abnormal people watching last night then.

Do you consider your opinion to be that of a majority of people who watched ? 

• Like 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
37 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't understand why she wouldn't be appreciated and why would you disappoint her, she's very pretty, don't be fooled by some idiots sitting here

She is adorable, you won't find a bigger fan than me, but i still think vastly under appreciated for her own worth. 

36 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness Slip and with due respect to your good self, I don’t think it a matter of Malia not being appreciated, I think under the circumstances she has equipped herself very well. But people have their personal preferences just as you have with Malia, and others like myself may prefer Leora.

It in no way implies that I dislike Malia, just a matter that I prefer Leora, same reason that I don’t bother with the other apartments, their tenants don’t have anything of any interest for me .

Different strokes mate. 😸

Yep, taken on board, but at the end of the day, as i have said before and will say again, i think she sometimes comes in for blame over things which are nothing to do with her. And that she is not Leora, but of course no one is. Slowly some have come round to her, but i still feel she is being short changed in just what she has done for the apartment in general. The amount of times recently she has held the fort and shown her playful side on occasions where there could have been a totally empty apartment, given us time with her on her own and commanded top views as a result, those times can be easily forgotten about. But not by me.

il y a 2 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

"Using your criteria there must have been a great many abnormal people watching last night then."

Well I'm only seeing the same old faces that say I'm wrong, the majority isn't saying anything,

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Using your criteria there must have been a great many abnormal people watching last night then.

Do you consider your opinion to be that of a majority of people who watched ? 

And let's look at it, that evidence on camera -

One night she has her play with her tits for 45 minutes in the bath.

The next night she allows her to stroke her pussy for 30 minutes.

If someone doesn't like it or want it, who would let it happen for 75 FUCKING MINUTES??????!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, marco6742 said:

A point of matter that should not be forgotten or ignored is the fact that they have been friends for a long time. Probably best of, as far as that is concerned. Also, the fact that there are two main reasons that she is there. 

One being that her friend spent her first half a year there living alone for the first time in around seven years of her life known of while being a participant of the project, and it offered her an opportunity as well, to have some company there living with her that just happened to be one of her best friends.

A second being that she had no income back where they came from and the opportunity offered her a chance to have one while living with one of her best friends while doing so.

Having mentioned this, various situations or occasions that occur there are not always as they may seem to be imo. It is certain that she was informed by her friend what it takes to generate cam numbers which in turn means more money for them.

It took her a little while to start getting past some evident shyness and inhibitions, but she eventually seemed to have been doing so. Her friend has also seemed to be somewhat inhibited when it's came to certain situations between them, although she has at times seemed not so otherwise when by herself, as has been noticed for quite awhile longer with her, considering she has been a partcipant for quite awhile longer.

Although some of the situations or occasions may somewhat have levels of sincerity and genuineness though not all, even those situations or occasions are likely also done for generation of cam numbers as well. It's a mixture of sincerity and genuineness, and smoke and mirrors with them. The only project participants that can be considered to be practically all sincere and genuine in the occasions that occur there, are perhaps L & T, and perhaps M & A, and maybe one other couple. As it has seemed that they may not care much about cam numbers on most occasions. 

• Like 1