Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps if there is a bf who currently lives with his parents...it could have something to do with it.

And perhaps there isn't a boyfriend who lives with his parents, and if there was, how would that stop them going out on a week day too a bar and go for a walk .  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

And perhaps there isn't a boyfriend who lives with his parents, and if there was, how would that stop them going out on a week day too a bar and go for a walk .  

Or perhaps it is a gorgeous tranny with a massive dick - Or perhaps it is another lady - Or perhaps it is a high ranking military officer in NATO and Leora is a Russian spy extracting infomation out of him. Who fucking knows.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

As far as anyone may believe, any type of situation such as mentioned actually shouldn't be any reason to stop anything of such. As we can all only speculate here and she and her friend are the only one's who really know of their particular situation. I mentioned what had already been mentioned here that was claimed to have been translated as to what was overheard in a conversation of her's concerning a related bf. I believe the same thing regarding translations of similar subject matter have been mentioned here by more than one as well.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Kind of ironic that because of the one free cam now, Malia is the one they get to see nude if she can be seen, yet she still  won't be appreciated. 

Sorry Malia sweetheart, i am still trying my best, but even i am failing you. 🌟

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Kind of ironic that because of the one free cam now, Malia is the one they get to see nude if she can be seen, yet she still  won't be appreciated. 

You are not failing her, everybody else is 🙂

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As far as anyone may believe, any type of situation such as mentioned actually shouldn't. As we can all only speculate here and she and her friend are the only one's who really know of their particular situation. I mentioned what had already been mentioned here that was claimed to have been translated as to what was overheard in a conversation of hers concerning a related bf.

By the way i wasn't having a dig at you, as i know you was only going by what was translated.  i can't remember who translated that as it was about 6-7 weeks ago.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Kind of ironic that because of the one free cam now, Malia is the one they get to see nude if she can be seen, yet she still won't be appreciated. 

I like her slip. Always have.

10 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

There isn't one damned thing in the world wrong with Malia other than that she doesn't get nekkid enough.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

By the way i wasn't having a dig at you, as i know you was only going by what was translated.  i can't remember who translated that as it was about 6-7 weeks ago.   

👍