Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

I think you are right Harley, even if both of them are home tonight Malia will want to start something and Leora will not be in the mood because she has satisfied herself already, and Malia will be disappointed again. 

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so Leora has taken matters into her own hands huh......i guess that leaves no doubt that nothing will happen between her and Malia tonight because i believe she is pleasing herself to please her viewers so she can go out tonight....could be wrong but that is the way it sounds to me.

Già, e quasi sicuramente sarà come domenica scorsa che poi è tornata il lunedì serà.

Bello eh però... 😔

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Gee hf, for someone who doesn't actually view something occurring, your opinions of something seem to make alot of sense at times. Of course it doesn't afterall take a rocket scientist to decipher what may make some sense, and what may not, out of may get mentioned concerning any certain matter. 🙂

LOL it's just what I have noticed now that i'm paying more attention to this apartment Nick.....no worries, i'm sure i'll be wrong way more than being right lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I think you are right Harley, even if both of them are home tonight Malia will want to start something and Leora will not be in the mood because she has satisfied herself already, and Malia will be disappointed again. 

I could be far from right but it just sounds like that to me.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so Leora has taken matters into her own hands huh......i guess that leaves no doubt that nothing will happen between her and Malia tonight because i believe she is pleasing herself to please her viewers so she can go out tonight....could be wrong but that is the way it sounds to me.

yes, that was eyes rolled to back of head, toes curls down fun.   you could be right about tonight , her last bate was sunday  and she went out all night .   but you never know  as most of the times she goes out is weekends for some reason.

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Già, è quasi sicuramente sarà come domenica scorsa che poi è tornata il lunedì serà.

Bello eh però... 😞

It's hard for me not to get excited when I read where they mutually please each other after seeing a couple of videos of it.  I'm all into girl on girl love as lone as it's genuine and with them it looks and sounds genuine at least!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

yes, that was eyes rolled to back of head, toes curls down fun.   you could be right about tonight , her last bate was sunday  and she went out all night .   but you never know  as most of the times she goes out is weekends for some reason.

I really don't have a clue....i'll wait and read lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Perhaps a key word in your comment could be considered to be "if". 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Perhaps if there is a bf who currently lives with his parents...it could have something to do with it.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2