Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Slip, I've noticed alot of your comments makes a good bit of sense, and you've made alot of valid points. Perhaps what you could have said to some of the dissenters beforehand in your defense of Malia would have been...On Gaurd...🤺   🙂

Anyone who crosses - Cease Your Ingress!

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

I disagree with this, enough people who take it up for her and I think a lot more who just don't say anything because it's not even necessary, you read way too much what the screamers put here

I admire slipper guyquad  but ....I agree with this...don't worry so much....

those who Matter do not Mind... those who Mind do not Matter..... 

and as much as I laugh at how Pulo Phillipe is in his own Leora / Malia ' lovefest world'  .... he pretty much nailed this and I quote him 

this is real life 

Two beautiful pretty girls 

Leora love Malia 

Malia love Leora 

👸💞👸🌟

👸🌟💞👸

🐈😘

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I admire slipper guyquad  but ....I agree with this...don't worry so much....

and as much as I laugh at how Pulo Phillipe is in his own Leora / Malia ' lovefest world'  .... he pretty much nailed this and I quote him 

this is real life 

Two beautiful pretty girls 

Leora love Malia 

Malia love Leora 

👸💞👸🌟

👸🌟💞👸

🐈😘

Good way to look at things, with an exception that besides filipe seeming to love the girls, he also obviously always shows it here.

• Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

admire slipper guyquad  but ....I agree with this...don't worry so much....

Thank you for that, but it's not a case of worry, it's simply defending someone who can't defend themselves. Especially when it is someone who is being blamed for someone else's decision making, being called names, and basically being told they shouldn't even be there, all of which i have read on here. And to repeat myself, Leora has had ultimate staunch support and defense over the years, so Malia should have the same. And that is why i do it.

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Thank you for that, but it's not a case of worry, it's simply defending someone who can't defend themselves. Especially when it is someone who is being blamed for someone else's decision making, being called names, and basically being told they shouldn't even be there, all of which i have read on here. And to repeat myself, Leora has had ultimate staunch support and defense over the years, so Malia should have the same. And that is why i do it.

But Malia defends herself with her actions, who managed in those 7 years that Leora does something with a woman ... that was not Paul, and those flowers are nice but who is lying in bed next to her ...

they are back home by the way

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Good way to look at things, with exception that besides filipe seeming to love the girls, he also obviously always shows it here.

always... he is adorable in his steadfast love of these girlies.... he has been oblivious to the chatter and just pours love all over his Leora and now Malia...but that last quote was perfectly simplistic to explain this BS about other peoples opinions of these girls ... Leora loves Malia , Malia love Leora ...the rest of you can just fuck your hats ..lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have deceptive speed....see, i'm already back lol

What are the girls doing?

If you are referring to:

Beautiful girls so cute so good

👧 👩

Leora and Malia

😍😘

Seems they are not doing much. Malia changed clothes, seems Leora has been looking at some clothes.

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

always... he is adorable in his steadfast love of these girlies.... he has been oblivious to the chatter and just pours love all over his Leora and now Malia...but that last quote was perfectly simplistic to explain this BS about other peoples opinions of these girls ... Leora loves Malia , Malia love Leora ...the rest of you can just fuck your hats ..lol

That's filipe. He's always that way. Always has been.

• Like 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

If you are referring to:

Beautiful girls so cute so good

👧 👩

Leora and Malia

😍😘

Seems they are not doing much. Malia changed clothes, seems Leora has been looking at some clothes.

OK thanks for the update!!  You know, a play by play wouldn't be bad but it would generate the most General Chat headings in CC history lol.

• Haha 1