Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I would go so far as to say Malia knew of Leora's plans for the weekend.

You're interpting her putting her negligee and then changing clothes into Leora needs to tell her friend what plans she has. That's a stretch.

As I stated at the end pep, if that is in fact what has been occurring. But strangely enough, it's been noticed that it's occurred on multiple occasions when it seemed Malia may have been unsure as to what may have been in store for the evening, only to then change again shortly after her departure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As I stated at the end pep, if that is in fact what has been occurring. But strangely enough, it's been noticed that it's occurred on multiple occasions when it seemed Malia may have been unsure as to what may have been in store for the evening, only to then change again shortly after her departure.

I understand you put if , but do you really think with these two being best friends Malia had no clue to what was going on?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As I stated at the end pep, if that is in fact what has been occurring. But strangely enough, it's been noticed that it's occurred on multiple occasions when it seemed Malia may have been unsure as to what may have been in store for the evening, only to then change shortly after her departure.

Malia needs too work out whats happening earlier. It's her job to work with Leora.

Just now, Pepe said:

I understand you put if , but do you really think with these two being best friends Malia had no clue to what was going on?

I certainly wouldn't think so. But then again, I've never really noticed any times where it could have been considered that there was possibly any subtle friction between them either until some of the occasions noticed recently. After all, even family members have their times of that.

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

There's no doubt Malia was fully aware of Leora's plans. 

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

There's no doubt Malia was fully aware of Leora's plans. 

Any idea why she may choose to change into attire considered more sexy, only to change into attire considered more for sleeping shortly after Leora leaves as often as it has been noticed to have occurred then slip. I mean, people don't usually change clothes for no apparent reason.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Any idea why she may choose to change into attire considered more sexy, only to change into attire considered more for sleeping shortly after Leora leaves as often as it has been noticed to have occurred then slip. I mean, people don't usually change clothes for no apparent reason.

To be fair Nich, she never sleeps in a negligee anyway, and i see her often change clothes at any time, in between the black number and now, she had just panties on for a while! She did keep it on for quite some time before changing. But you know what? I think maybe she just wanted to get under the covers and watch TV, she could have kept on with a nude bit but i think thought Nah, i just want to do this instead. And if so, then fair play to her! She has been more than entertaining this week already! Remember, they are not the GOV robots!

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I certainly wouldn't think so. But then again, I've never really noticed any times where it could have been considered that there was possibly any subtle friction between them either until some of the occasions noticed recently. After all, even family members have their times of that.

If there was any friction as you say that could be do to someone only wanting to lay around and watch the iPad all the time or other things the original tennant is not used to doing so often. Sometimes you need a little separation no matter how much you love the other person, friend or family.

The original tennant has broken the chains of being suppressed from back in Russia and is now out making new friends and enjoying all that Prague has to offer after all I believe this will be her new home where she eventually settles down.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

She's a female. Leora herself will change clothes 100 times before she settles for one particular outfit. Malia probably wasn't feeling it so she decided to change. If you can figure women out please clue us all in.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If there was any friction as you say that could be do to someone only wanting to lay around and watch the iPad all the time or other things the original tennant is not used to doing so often. Sometimes you need a little separation no matter how much you love the other person, friend or family.

Yes BUT......A lot of that originally was to do with lockdown, having little else as options. Being confined for enough time. Now that is over, we have seen Leora now bulid her own social life, which makes her time back at home more special. And come on, she's happy to watch the tablet just as much some nights!!

11 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

To be fair, she never sleeps in a negligee anyway, and i see her often change clothes at any time, in between the black number and now, she had just panites on for a while! She did keep it on for quite some time before changing. But you know what? I think maybe she just wanted to get under the covers and watch TV, she could have kept on with a nude bit but i think thought Nah, i just want to do this instead. And if so, the fair play to her! She has been more than entertaining this week already! Remember, they are not the GOV robots!

In relation to any gov, I certainly know that. Just has seemed quite strange how they can return from somewhere, and she chooses to change into something considered quite sexy, during which time they don't talk much if any, then it has seemed that she chooses to change into something else in a timespan that could be considered not long after her friend leaves. Maybe she is informed and does know what's going on where her friend Leora is concerned, but noticing that has been occurring has seemed strange imo.

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

In relation to any gov, I certainly know that. Just has seemed quite strange how they can return from somewhere, and she chooses to change into something considered quite sexy, during which time they don't talk much if any, then it has seemed that she chooses to change into something else in a timespan that could be considered not long after her friend leaves. Maybe she is informed and does know what's going on where her friend Leora is concerned, but noticing that has been occurring has seemed strange.

All i can really say is that Leora wouldn't leave her high and dry, she would have known the plans. So the choice of clothes once she left was down to Malia's mood.