Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

39 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

You are absolutely Sir, leora is getting more predictable. If she is leaving the apartment at 10 pm (local time) I don't think we will be seeing her until tomorrow night at the earliest.

I haven’t been on her for at least a few weeks, but I agree Leora is very predictable now. Any mutual bating with her and Malia only happens once every 2 weeks, however if you catch Malia during her menstrual cycle it is longer...maybe 3 weeks. If Leora spends an overnight(s) outside their apartment she is not interested in bating or encouraging Malia to play and caress her to start anything, most likely because she was sexually satisfied elsewhere and has no desire.  After 2 am Prague time, if nothing has happened between them by then it won’t be happening...especially if they’ve already sat down for a late night snack in the kitchen and Malia has brushed her teeth. Lastly, if you see Leora in her bedroom bating in the morning (always alone), then there is a 0% chance anything will happen between her and Malia later that night. Plus, if Leora knows she has plans to be out till later that morning she will simulate a quick bate so she feels she’s met her obligations to her viewers and fans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I haven’t been on her for at least a few weeks, but I agree Leora is very predictable now. Any mutual bating with her and Malia only happens once every 2 weeks, however if you catch Malia during her menstrual cycle it is longer...maybe 3 weeks. If Leora spends an overnight(s) outside their apartment she is not interested in bating or encouraging Malia to play and caress her to start anything, most likely because she was sexually satisfied elsewhere and has no desire.  After 2 am Prague time, if nothing has happened between them by then it won’t be happening...especially if they’ve already sat down for a late night snack in the kitchen and Malia has brushed her teeth. Lastly, if you see Leora in her bedroom bating in the morning (always alone), then there is a 0% chance anything will happen between her and Malia later that night. Plus, if Leora knows she has plans to be out till later that morning she will simulate a quick bate so she feels she’s met her obligations to her viewers and fans.

brian regan what GIF

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I changed this to be somewhat more serious in my response and that is that perhaps you may not be the only one noticing certain things that occur there and have somewhat reasonable ideas as to why NYJ. If only Deblasio could make as much sense. Of course some may now believe that at times the residence there is now in contention of being as boring and uninteresting as the rest.  😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She can't be that hard to find under the duvet in that small bed...😏

Lol. Funny nc2. Believe you me, there would be no problem whatsoever finding her if I were there. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It has seemed somewhat obvious that Leora's friend Maila has at times seemed to have been somewhat confused or unsure of certain things. The times (of which there's been a number of) when she has chosen to dress in certain attire such as her sexy sheer night slip negligee's only to then afterwards realize that some situation quite different was occurring or going to occur, and then to decide otherwise as far as apparel goes has been obvious. Just as it was evident that she dressed in her sheer black slip there tonight, and just now decided to change into some shorts and a tshirt to sleep in, not long after her friends departure. Imo, she has been unsure of certain situations or plans at times because of apparent lack of enough communication from her friend. The times when they have little to say to one another may be indicative of such. Imo, seems that if her friend in fact had plans, that perhaps the least she could do was perhaps to let her know so, so maybe she wouldn't waste her time otherwise if that is after all what's been occurring. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It has seemed somewhat obvious that Leora's friend Maila has at times seemed to have been somewhat confused or unsure of certain things. The times (of which there's been a number of) when she has chosen to dress in certain attire such as her sexy sheer night slip negligee's only to then afterwards realize that some situation quite different was occurring or going to occur, and then to decide otherwise as far as apparel goes has been obvious. Just as it was evident that she dressed in her sheer black slip there tonight, and just now decided to change into some shorts and a tshirt to sleep in, not long after her friends departure. Imo, she has been unsure of certain situations or plans at times because of apparent lack of enough communication from her friend. The times when they have little to say to one another may be indicative of such. Imo, seems that if her friend in fact had plans, that perhaps the least she could do was perhaps to let her know so, so maybe she wouldn't waste her time otherwise if that is after all what's been occurring. 

I would go so far as to say Malia knew of Leora's plans for the weekend.

You're interpting her putting her negligee on and then changing clothes into Leora needs to tell her friend what plans she has. That's a stretch.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2