Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

Actually, I don't understand, it's not heresy to say that Leora's out doing what everybody wants to do with her, gyms, dinners, pubs, what's wrong with her being out getting laid.

29 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Actually, I don't understand, it's not heresy to say that Leora's out doing what everybody wants to do with her, gyms, dinners, pubs, what's wrong with her being out getting laid.

Nothing at all. Hopefully she's getting whatever her hearts desire and satisfies her. 🙂

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

The suggestion is this must be the case whenever she goes out, that's the problem. Everything is always that 'ultimate' suggestion when it can and very well not be the reason, but it seems that is always the first thing that is thought of. 

9 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

The suggestion is this must be the case whenever she goes out, that's the problem. Everything is always that 'ultimate' suggestion when it can and very well not be the reason, but it seems that is always the first thing that is thought of. 

Of course slip. Although none of us would be here if it wasn't for a certain woman's sinful desire, that being Eve, and that being the root of all things related to sexual matters so much. Although also perhaps too much in certain circumstances and situations. 

• Like 2