Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

14 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

I just got home, logged in to RLC to see Leora in the shower washing her pussy. From the chit chat in here,  I take it she didn't bate today, but .. was she out with her boyfriend? And might that explain the sudden need to wash down there?

she just shaved her pussy in the toilet and they both had showers.  it is also the hottest day of the year. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, King Lear said:

No Malia left after

No, they left together, Malia came back for a while, she left on her own (Obviously) and then both arrived back together.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Are you sure you haven't confused with yesterday? 

Er, no i just watched it! Honest!

OK maybe the mop was near the door and she moved it as she came in - That i may have looked at wrong. But the food was brought and put in the fridge.

7 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

Ok, sorry! fuck guys, I work, so I DON'T sit here 20 hours a day 7 days a week staring at their apartment. lighten up! Ask a simple question I get jumped. 

Ok...you work. So do alot of folks. Certainly alot more than may sit around staring at something 20 hours a day 7 days a week. Let me ask you this...do you only feel a need to wash your crotch if you've had sex ? Probably not...or at least it would be hoped not. It was a rediculous question that was indirectly insinuating something.

• Like 2