Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

39 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Aussie,  be careful...take care of yourself Dude

Thanks Lewis, we all have robust discussions here but's great to know we care for each other. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I miss Leora using toys during her sexy bating. Leora used them a fair bit at the old apartment.

She used one yesterday,a big black one.Only for her pussy,not for her butt.It seemed that it made her good when she came.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

She used one yesterday,a big black one.Only for her pussy,not for her butt.It seemed that it made her good when she came.

Aside from there being some level of possibilty that there could have actually been some level of desire, considering that the only occasions of more significant interests that occurred there since before the beginning of the most recent extended absence was perhaps a little exchange of massaging on one occasion, and some apparent fun while enjoying a bath together on another, of which may have likely been thought that neither may have had as much chances of attracting as much cam attention, and may have likely been done for concern of cam numbers as well. There has been an apparent reluctance and apprehensiveness on one's part concerning certain matters of certain situations when the two friends do spend time together, and could very well be a reason as to why such may be considered or thought by that one.  

Guest Slipper Guyquad

What a beautiful sight to behold. Log in to see my Little Star having some gentle subtle 'Me' time whilst Leora is out. You got her yesterday, Malia today, so everyone is happy?? Hope so! 

Sure Malia was saying 'Thanks SG, that's for you!'🌟

....But then i wake up.

18 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

What a beautiful sight to behold. Log in to see my Little Star having some gentle subtle 'Me' time whilst Leora is out. You got her yesterday, Malia today, so everyone is happy?? Hope so! 

Sure Malia was saying 'Thanks SG, that's for you!'🌟

....But then i wake up.

Those wet dreams can seem quite pleasant and real at times slip. Hopefully you had some clean rags or tissue nearby. 🙂

• Like 2