B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yes, it is real people doing fake shows for the cameras for a bunch of perverts like you and I....nothing more, nothing less!

like I said you don't watch them so your judgement  is worth nothing. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

dude I don't have to watch them to give my opinions or input!!

No you don't but it does mean that you don't know what is happening so you are just making stuff up!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

No you don't but it does mean that you don't know what is happening so you are just making stuff up!

sometimes i am just making something up I will agree but with the amount of time these tenants are out of views of the cameras, it's all in trying to generate conversation (good or bad) to help stimulate what would be a rather dull forum.  I'm the kind of guy that goes to a party and if I see all the people there (most of which are my close personal friends) just kind of moping around and not having a good time, i'm the kind of person that gets people up off their asses and having a good time.  sorry, just how i am!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sometimes i am just making something up I will agree but with the amount of time these tenants are out of views of the cameras, it's all in trying to generate conversation (good or bad) to help stimulate what would be a rather dull forum.  I'm the kind of guy that goes to a party and if I see all the people there (most of which are my close personal friends) just kind of moping around and not having a good time, i'm the kind of person that gets people up off their asses and having a good time.  sorry, just how i am!

most of the time you sound more like a party pooper 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

most of the time you sound more like a party pooper 😂

like I said.....good or bad!  you sir don't like anything people say if it doesn't fit in with your idea of how you think it should be.  Liberal way of thinking IMO.

Just now, Mauri said:

RLC started one way, now everything has changed and has gone off topic, it's not fake because I don't like it, but because it's really fake and organized, and it's evident

everything changes, and it's not necessarily a bad thing. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

tutto cambia e non è necessariamente una cosa negativa. 

non è negativa per te forse, puoi chiedere a tutti se gli piaccionogli spettacoli che fanno ogni sera o il fatto che si masturbano ogni singolo giorno, penso che molti ti rispondono di no

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

it's not bad for you maybe, you can ask everyone if they like the shows they do every night or the fact that they masturbate every single day, I think many people say no

I don't care what many people think or like. if I like it, I pay for it and I watch it. if I don't like it, I simply stop paying them and leave them to it. 

• Like 1