B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

but when she does .and just tell me little kiss ass to the mads .of ccc has she ever .had a cam .just go offline .in her room .like your girl had done on her last .two stays on rlc .no but you cant say that .that girl who was in b4 when it opened .then when she was in b1.. thay girl had the cams .turned off .seeing .she was nora's friend that she was with all the time.....so you see i was around back then .and i said the same thing .about how her cams when offline.....

Sometimes, typically in the evenings, the sky is red!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Mauri said:

perchè tu non lo chiedevi? 

No, I don't see the point
RLC was no longer using flash for non-premium members and for replay, so that means that they knew perfectly well that they would have to stop flash player sooner or later and that the switch would be done before the end of year, target date of flash player

Without lying to you, this kind of detail does not interest me because all that matters to me is to be able to have access to the different apartments, because that is why I pay for a subscription, therefore flash or not flash, that do not concern me as a consumer and generally as in many things in my life, I trust the professionals because they know their work better than me

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

No, non vedo il punto in cui
RLC non utilizzava più il flash per i membri non premium e per il replay, quindi ciò significa che sapevano perfettamente che prima o poi avrebbero dovuto interrompere il flash player e che il passaggio sarebbe stato fatto entro la fine dell'anno, data target del flash player

Senza mentire a te, questo tipo di dettagli non mi interessa perché tutto ciò che conta per me è poter avere accesso ai diversi appartamenti, perché è per questo che pago un abbonamento, quindi flash o non flash, che non Mi preoccupo come consumatore e in generale, come in molte cose della mia vita, mi fido dei professionisti perché conoscono il loro lavoro meglio di me

sempre con una scusa pronta, non ti smentisci mai. ora  si può vedere RLC anche da smartphone, non dirmi che non sei tra quelli che volevano questo

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mauri said:

sempre con una scusa pronta, non ti smentisci mai. ora  si può vedere RLC anche da smartphone, non dirmi che non sei tra quelli che volevano questo

Each time it's the same refrain from you when I only tell you the truth
Of course I find it good to have access to RLC on my smartphone, but it's been 5 years since I subscribed to RLC without having this, so I could easily survive another 6 months if it should have been :biggrin:

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Ogni volta è lo stesso astenersi da te quando ti dico solo la verità.
Naturalmente trovo bello avere accesso a RLC sul mio smartphone, ma sono passati 5 anni da quando mi sono abbonato a RLC senza averlo, quindi potrei facilmente sopravvivere ad un altro 6 mesi se avrebbe dovuto essere:grande sorriso:

il problema è che tu non dici la verità😂 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mauri said:

il problema è che tu non dici la verità😂 

it is above all a concept that you cannot integrate because I am the nasty moderator of the camcaps forum but who is also subscribed to a product with participants that he appreciates 😁

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

è soprattutto un concetto che non puoi integrare perché sono il cattivo moderatore del forum di videocaps ma che è anche abbonato a un prodotto con partecipanti che apprezza  😁

sei incoerente😉

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Mauri said:

sei incoerente😉

you know what is inconsistent, these are the people who constantly complain about a product but they continue to pay every month despite everything 😉

• Like 1