B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

poi non dite che sono io che fraintendo le cose, credo abbia chiesto se qualcuno ha video di Blair e Salma da condividere

read again his initial post that bluewinner quote , i deleted the post because it wasn't in the good thread, there is no problem of comprehension, just a problem of expression about what he asking, which is not the same thing

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

rileggi il suo post iniziale che cita bluewinner, ho cancellato il post perché non era nella buona discussione, non c'è nessun problema di comprensione, solo un problema di espressione su ciò che chiede, che non è la stessa cosa

i traduttori a volte traducono cose diverse da ciò che si scrive realmente, ecco perchè si fraintende

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

i traduttori a volte traducono cose diverse da ciò che si scrive realmente, ecco perchè si fraintende

Except that the error of understanding does not come from those who answer him but from the one who asks the question at the start

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Solo che l'errore di comprensione non proviene da coloro che gli rispondono ma da chi pone la domanda all'inizio

l'errore di comprensione avviene da parte di chi legge, se si usano i traduttori, significa che non si conosce la lingua, e quindi si affida al traduttore, pensando che sia giusto

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

l'errore di comprensione avviene da parte di chi legge, se si usano i traduttori, significa che non si conosce la lingua, e quindi si affida al traduttore, pensando che sia giusto

good I give up because you still do the one who always wants to be right especially when it suits you 😁

it is still strange to understand his message by saying that it is a problem of translation and comprehension when you are the first to criticize the message of other people that you could yourself misunderstand following a translation problem or understanding 😁

This thread is for B4 current girls, so let's back on topic now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

bene mi arrendo perché fai ancora quello che vuole sempre avere ragione soprattutto quando ti va bene  😁

è ancora strano capire il suo messaggio dicendo che è un problema di traduzione e comprensione quando sei il primo a criticare il messaggio di altre persone che potresti fraintendere a seguito di un problema di traduzione o comprensione  😁

Questo thread è per le ragazze attuali di B4, quindi torniamo sull'argomento ora

io non fraintendo nulla, siete voi che attaccate soltanto perchè alcune persone non la pensano come voi, bravo, continua a fare il tuo lavoro

Il y a 17 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Ok People lets get this Thread back on Topic. Enough of the finding faults with each other. Summer is here so lets all try to get along or some vacation days may be warranted.  

Have i missed something here or has posts been deleted But what has been going on.

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Hi Stn. I am sorry but this situation is getting out of hand here. there is a member who is  against RLC because of his personal grudge, and he is trying everything in his power to hurt them in anyway he can. that's why he has created a poisonous environment in this forum. and if anything interesting happens on RLC he and his small crew will do their best to prevent any member from writing anything positive and express their excitement. wether it's nice party, or group activity or in general any interesting development. as soon as someone makes a positive comment he and his team would viciously attack with homophobic remarks and personal insults. and if someone dares to challenge them back they are going to play the victim and ask you to ban the person who has gone against their orthodoxy. they do this just to scare members away. 

I am not going to bow down to the bullies and let them have their way. I am going to express myself and if they insult me I will have to defend myself. I don't think you want to have another situation like what has happened on vhtv forum , and divide the members in two groups just because it's unpleasant to deal with the bullies.  

I don't care if they are negative, or if they are criticising the RLC (not my problem) but if they are disrespectful and rude,I will treat them in kind. 

After that comment of yours, I think I'll lock myself in my house and never come out again, I'm terrified of your violence. 🤣 😂 🤣

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Have i missed something here or has posts been deleted But what has been going on.

I think StnCld deleted some posts from HFB, Mauri and maybe Sergio yesterday

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

After that comment of yours, I think I'll lock myself in my house and never come out again, I'm terrified of your violence. 🤣 😂 🤣

that's a good idea. no one is going to miss you. ( I know you tried to make a joke but you failed at it - not so funny)