B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

god harley why do you follow everything here you hate everything that happens here you either need a life or therapy but I remember you begging me for video of what you now call the worst moment in RLC funny huh hippocrite much

I hate the BS with the supposed married couples fucking around with the other girls, I hate the BS friends of Carla's being paid to perform to take a load off of that otherwise boring apartment, I hate what RLC has become and because of how they handle their business, is the reason I am here.  I'm here to spread the word daily that RLC is a lying, scamming, drug condoning POS company and I will spread this venom about them until I no longer can.  You have your reasons and I have mine.  As for the video, yes I asked but I did not beg and I saw enough of it and it really wasn't that great.....piss poor lighting and hiding, it sucked really!!

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I remember you begging me for video of what you now call the worst moment in RLC funny huh

It's hilarious actually. I totally would have never suspected that and am completely shocked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

It's hilarious actually. I totally would have never suspected that and am completely shocked.

that's why I cant stand him any more he just comes on here to start shit why the admins put up with it is beyond me he is a broken record saying the same shit for as long as I remember

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

worst thing that ever happened to RLC IMHO

That's pretty controversial Harley, but I wouldn't totally disagree there...It changed the direction RLC was going in...good or bad?...I reckon both, but I would expect good to be the majority vote...

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and who organized that 130 page worth party that has yet to be equaled I mean omg the quality of the girls that were there now we got mimi and ginger no offense but they are no rachel, belle, stella or a megan and I know im forgetting one but those were all smoking hot girls

Rebecca...?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's pretty controversial Harley, but I wouldn't totally disagree there...It changed the direction RLC was going in...good or bad?...I reckon both, but I would expect good to be the majority vote...

you have the right to your opinion, i just happen to disagree with it 🙂

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Rebecca...?

that's who I was thinking of when I said Rachel that girl had the prettiest blonde hair down to her ass that was her right. those girls had some beautiful long hair that's another of my things love the long hair

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

ah another night of milena leading a party what a thrill and with the 2 biggest how do I say it kindly girls that will fuck anything that walks male or female and this was the show we got😏 

Because Milena draws a line which she won't step over...and that's from 1 of the few guys here who likes her...

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

that's who I was thinking of when I said Rachel that girl had the prettiest blonde hair down to her ass that was her right. those girls had some beautiful long hair that's another of my things love the long hair

Trouble is that long hair is a blocker!!...😏

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Trouble is that long hair is a blocker!!...😏

and they end up with what one of my ex's called a fuckdoo fuck for a hour spend hour brushing it out but I don't care its so sexy on a woman