B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

he just hates anything that is interesting and boosts RLC views. he likes it to be boring as hell so people don't subscribe to the site and it goes bust. that's why he gets so angry when anything remotely interesting happens on RLC. 

he is especially embittered because he cannot be subscribed to RLC while I am certain that he really wants it ^^
He can preach for his parish if he wants to and say that RLC is the devil, but if the devil closes, what will be left in his life? because I have the impression that he only has that to have social contact

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

he is especially embittered because he cannot be subscribed to RLC while I am certain that he really wants it ^^
He can preach for his parish if he wants to and say that RLC is the devil, but if the devil closes, what will be left in his life? because I have the impression that he only has that to have social contact

that's very true. 

he can use a vpn & new credit card to subscribe if that's what is bothering him. 

10 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so Harley must have blocked me as I know him he never would have let what I said slide 

I didn't block you...every great once in awhile you post something worth reading, but thanks for admitting that you are just trying to bait me into an argument so the powers of CC can stick my nose back in the corner!!

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

Have you heard of candaulism? Or swingers for example?
there are thousands see millions of couples who experience this kind every day
And yet that doesn't stop them from loving each other passionately and raising their children

I know all about that Moos and I have even known several couples that were in that lifestyle and none of them ended up staying together but of course this is US couples that had failed relationships because of swinging, and i'm positive that no foreign couples have ever split up because of swinging.  You just need to stay in your own little fantasy world!!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know all about that Moos and I have even known several couples that were in that lifestyle and none of them ended up staying together but of course this is US couples that had failed relationships because of swinging, and i'm positive that no foreign couples have ever split up because of swinging.  You just need to stay in your own little fantasy world!!

Sorry to say that but how does it affect you if these couples stay together or not?
They make choices and assume them
I don't see why this is a problem, it's part of life