B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

RLC switched back to flash

new girl facepalm GIF by HULU

Unfortunately yes because for the moment it works better with flash than without flash
they will have to make modifications so that the flashless solution is viable and optimally functional
What was not the case during their attempt

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to say that but how does it affect you if these couples stay together or not?
They make choices and assume them
I don't see why this is a problem, it's part of life

I'm not going down this path with you sorry

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not going down this path with you sorry

Of course you can't like every time the debate starts to be interesting, you simply can't because you don't have any real arguments to contradict me
One day or another, you will have to admit that the people who participate in this kind of project are normal people and that they could very well be our own neighbors.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Of course you can't like every time the debate starts to be interesting, you simply can't because you don't have any real arguments to contradict me
One day or another, you will have to admit that the people who participate in this kind of project are normal people and that they could very well be our own neighbors.

I'm not going to get into this with you because you have no morals and from this post you honestly believe that the people who participate on RLC are normal people.  The only thing normal about these participants is that they shit, shower, and shave!!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not going to get into this with you because you have no morals and from this post you honestly believe that the people who participate on RLC are normal people.  The only thing normal about these participants is that they shit, shower, and shave!!

Because you think you know your neighbors on your fingertips? Do you know everything about them until you know their sexual frequency and their positions? It's enough that one day information comes out in the neighborhood, and I'm sure you will be the first to say, damn I thought I knew them, simply because people want to show us what they want

Do you really think that a single 20 year old girl when she goes out to a nightclub doesn't go with ulterior motives? Just fall on the right person and she can easily end up in bed with him, whether for fun or something else

Do you also believe that if your neighbors in financial difficulty would refuse if one fine day they are offered to put cameras on their home and that they would no longer be obliged to pay the rent? Do you really think that everyone would refuse such an offer?

It's all about choice in life and what we tolerate ourselves

For my part, I have already surprised a neighbor couple experimenting  a foursome with a couple of friends of their own, however that did not prevent them from getting married, having two children and even being happy  in their couple life 
That didn't stop my 18-year-old former neighbor from making a threesome with his girlfriend and a friend of her, and yet they're also still together, but they aren't my neighbors anymore, damn :biggrin:

All this to say that yes the walls are thin in my apartment and that I have a beautiful view of my neighbors' courtyards from my kitchen window :biggrin:

Yet when we see them in everyday life, they all seem to have a classic couple life

I would end on that, do you think your neighbors know that you are a pervert who likes to watch naked girls on the internet while having paid RLC for years to have it?

I am convinced that you were and that you are still a good husband and father but it is not because other people do not follow your example that they are worth less than you

ps: it's not a story of having morals or not, it's just a story of having tolerance

Edited by moos54
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's not a story of having morals or not, it's just a story of having tolerance

Sleeping around is wrong, a married couple having sex with anyone other than each other is cheating and it's wrong.....end of story!!

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sleeping around is wrong, a married couple having sex with anyone other than each other is cheating and it's wrong.....end of story!!

Given the principles that you seem to have and that I understand, I would like to know a few things
Why are you here? Why did you take out an RLC subscription before getting banned? because I am sure that watching or talking about other couples lifes, whether it is to sleep, eat or fuck, it must also be surely contrary and wrong to these same principles of life
... end of the story 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Unfortunately yes because for the moment it works better with flash than without flash
they will have to make modifications so that the flashless solution is viable and optimally functional
What was not the case during their attempt

Fair enough...now that you mentioned it, I do recall seeing the thumbs previews a few seconds ahead of the live stream...I hope they work out the kinks and update it back.

16 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Fair enough...now that you mentioned it, I do recall seeing the thumbs previews a few seconds ahead of the live stream...I hope they work out the kinks and update it back.

nothing like waiting until the last minute to get all the bugs out.....typical RLC!!

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

So a normal person goes to a friend's house and goes into their bedroom to bate while the friends sit in the living room. Because that's what normal Elettra did yesterday. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

So a normal person goes to a friend's house and goes into their bedroom to bate while the friends sit in the living room. Because that's what normal Elettra did yesterday. 

Save your breath C84....it ain't worth it

• Like 1