B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

nobody cares...just ask anybody

Never mind..they're all over watching the garbage at Carla's circus ...because, well it's just so enjoyable and fun to watch these young people having such a good time. Then posting in that thread about it over and over .

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Never mind..they're all over watching the garbage at Carla's circus ...because, well it's just so enjoyable and fun to watch these young people having such a good time. Then posting in that thread about it over and over .

LMAO it's ridiculous isn't it?  I mean, i'm all for them having parties but the BS that goes along with them on this forum is absolute craziness!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO it's ridiculous isn't it?  I mean, i'm all for them having parties but the BS that goes along with them on this forum is absolute craziness!!

I was joking earlier about a sausage fest...but at least if there was, that would be something...not my cup of tea, but fuck, at least something with an edge. FFS

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I was joking earlier about a sausage fest...but at least if there was, that would be something...not my cup of tea, but fuck, at least something with an edge. FFS

definitely not my cup of tea either Max but i know there are plenty of guys on this forum that would literally eat that shit up lol

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

you have to admit, RLC just isn't the same anymore and getting worse by the day or should i say weekends if you know what i mean

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

definitely not my cup of tea either Max but i know there are plenty of guys on this forum that would literally eat that shit up lol

I guess my point is that...if not for the fact that ALL THREE GOV apartments are EMPTY tonight...(you know the one's that about four people on here are constantly wanting closed) that shitty party would not even make the top 10 cams, save for the three watchers who are endlessly promoting it.

Just now, maxfactor said:

I guess my point is that...if not for the fact that ALL THREE GOV apartments are EMPTY tonight...that shitty party would not even make the top 10 cams, save for the three watchers who are endlessly promoting it.

i have to respectfully disagree only for the fact that i believe RLC is really pushing for all these parties now days and everybody sharing each other and it's been said that Bogdan knows Carla and Yani and he's been to their apartment and scoped things out.  with Nelly and Bogdan in the picture now it will only go from bad to worse!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i have to respectfully disagree only for the fact that i believe RLC is really pushing for all these parties now days and everybody sharing each other and it's been said that Bogdan knows Carla and Yani and he's been to their apartment and scoped things out.  with Nelly and Bogdan in the picture now it will only go from bad to worse!

They may be pushing for these parties, but that does not mean they are popular.  Nelly and Bogdan have fucked this up for sure.

Just now, maxfactor said:

They may be pushing for these parties, but that does not mean they are popular.  Nelly and Bogdan have fucked this up for sure.

They were certainly never popular with me when i used to watch and that's for damn sure!  Yes they really have Max.

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

why do u think RLC are struggling.they are trying to get new subscribers but losing the ones they have because of nights like this

It's still the same arguement at the moment, rlc can't recruit from Russia or Ukraine.  And if they can't recruit from the local people what are they to do? leave beds empty? that'll draw the subs in I don't think so. Until rlc can bring in new recruits they are stuck with what they have. What do you want rlc to do? people smuggle?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

It's still the same arguement at the moment, rlc can't recruit from Russia or Ukraine.  And if they can't recruit from the local people what are they to do? leave beds empty? that'll draw the subs in I don't think so. Until rlc can bring in new recruits they are stuck with what they have. What do you want rlc to do? people smuggle?

we dont want to see empty beds. hold on a minute what are we looking at now