B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, sorry, it was alittle over a day, 28 hours.

Considering how long these women have been in their respective apartments, i would insist on getting away from cameras at least once every two weeks or so. Going to a hotel and a club, away from prying eyes, is something they would look forward to. I can imagine they make a tidy sum but for some people money isn't everything even if you like your job.☺️

42 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Considering how long these women have been in their respective apartments, i would insist on getting away from cameras at least once every two weeks or so. Going to a hotel and a club, away from prying eyes, is something they would look forward to. I can imagine they make a tidy sum but for some people money isn't everything even if you like your job.☺️

The point is rather that they seem to be tired of the project. At home they don't get very involved in the parties, or have much fun at all.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

The point is rather that they seem to be tired of the project. At home they don't get very involved in the parties, or have much fun at all.

Yeah, I think they are all a bit bored but I don't think they are tired of being paid to sit around a house.  I would be surprised if any of them want to go home.

The last party a couple of days ago it was nice to see everybody in B4 finally have fun together.  Hopefully drama stays low and the good vibes continue. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Maybe because everyone complained about the games that they enjoyed--body painting, beer pong, cards, etc.  There is one game I could suggest and that is

Put up a full size example  of some of the typical CamCaps complainers and play put a tail on the donkey 😏🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, happyone said:

Maybe because everyone complained about the games that they enjoyed--body painting, beer pong, cards, etc.  There is one game I could suggest and that is

Put up a full size example  of some of the typical CamCaps complainers and play put a tail on the donkey 😏🤣

The body painting and beer pong have always been just bullshit... I'm more concerned about the complainers who shout drugs, prostitution, and no guys, every time there actually is a great party!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, happyone said:

A lot of the chatters also complained about the crappy sex shows and that didn't stop them

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wow!!... Eletra's isn't bating...😏

but when she does .and just tell me little kiss ass to the mads .of ccc has she ever .had a cam .just go offline .in her room .like your girl had done on her last .two stays on rlc .no but you cant say that .that girl who was in b4 when it opened .then when she was in b1.. thay girl had the cams .turned off .seeing .she was nora's friend that she was with all the time.....so you see i was around back then .and i said the same thing .about how her cams when offline.....

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

but when she does .and just tell me little kiss ass to the mads .of ccc has she ever .had a cam .just go offline .in her room .like your girl had done on her last .two stays on rlc .no but you cant say that .that girl who was in b4 when it opened .then when she was in b1.. thay girl had the cams .turned off .seeing .she was nora's friend that she was with all the time.....so you see i was around back then .and i said the same thing .about how her cams when offline.....

Yes you did say the same thing...724 times! lol

statler and waldorf laughing GIF You just couldn't do it Bud could you...and you were doing soooooooooooooooo well...Fucking hilarious that you always bring this shit up when nobody remembers it because it was so trivial, or they just couldn't give a shit. I just hope it doesn't keep you awake at night worrying...Goodnight

• Like 2