Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

17 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Aussie's great, we all know that, we have the same commitment to our girls!

The full back is often the player that kicks the ball back into play after a point has been kicked.
Main Responsibilities for Position:
  • Preventing the forward from scoring and gaining possession.
  • Spoiling.
  • Marking.
  • Kicking in after a point is scored.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

In Australian Rules Football speak we are the Fullback player.

Or in League, Scrum Half. Controlling the direction and area around first pass!!

Well, it appears that things have gotten quiet here again all of a sudden so I'll see if I can perhaps get something going. Although I know and realize that the woman known as Leora is a woman of 29 years old now, and has always seemed to be a quite intelligent woman, in noticing how often and closer together that the all nighters have seemed to be now occurring this soon, I certainly hope she is giving enough thought and consideration into what she may be getting herself involved in. After all, she was only involved with one other individual of which she obviously was never afforded as much freedom as far as being able to do what she wanted when she wanted. Something considered to be merely rebound reflexxes by many. Such transitions of situations of circumstances has not always ended up working out so well for others transitioning from similar situations to situations as she may be without enough consideration or thought being given to such. I certainly hope she has and is and hope the best for her.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well, it appears that things have gotten quiet here again all of a sudden so I'll see if I can perhaps get something going. Although I know and realize that the woman known as Leora is a woman of 29 years old now, and has always seemed to be a quite intelligent woman, in noticing how often and closer together that the all nighters have seemed to be now occurring this soon, I certainly hope she is giving enough thought and consideration into what she may be getting herself involved in. After all, she was only involved with one other individual of which she obviously was never afforded as much freedom as far as being able to do what she wanted when she wanted. Such transitions of situations of circumstances has not always ended up working out so well for others transitioning from similar situations to situations as she may be without enough consideration or thought being given to such. Something considered as rebound reflexxes to many. I certainly hope she has and is and hope the best for her.

She's pretty bright and intelligent woman. I believe she has a good head on her shoulders now although a few years ago I would have questioned that.

I don't think this is a rebound situation. I just don't get that vibe from her. While most only see her as a piece of meat (her words not mine) I see her for a lot more than that, but then again I am biased having had many a conversation with her and Paul. This is not to brag I'm not the only person to have had that privilege.

She's young and enjoying some things she missed out on in my opinion while committed to Paul.

Still we can only speculate what's happening when she walks out that door.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She's pretty bright and intelligent woman. I believe she has a good head on her shoulders now although a few years ago I would have questioned that.

I don't think this is a rebound situation. I just don't get that vibe from her. While most only see her as a piece of meat (her words not mine) I see her for a lot more than that, but then again I am biased having had many a conversation with her and Paul. This is not to brag I'm not the only person to have had that privileged.

She's young and enjoying some things she missed out on in my opinion while committed to Paul.

Still we can only speculate what's happening when she walks out that door.

Interesting...and the parts of which I am aware of...very true. Anyone with any concern, may should only hope the best for her. Although none of us have ever really known her in person.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Interesting...and the parts of which I am aware of...very true. Anyone with any concern, may should only hope the best for her. Although none of us have ever really known her in person.

Right. That I am aware of no one knows her in person, but I  am of the mind you can get to know someone talking to them even without meeting. I wouldn't date or marry someone I've  only ever talked to without ever meeting. You can become good friends or acquaintances just by talking.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Right. That I am aware of no one knows her in person, but I  am of the mind you can get to know someone talking to them even without meeting. I wouldn't date or marry someone I've  only ever talked to without ever meeting. You can become good friends or acquaintances just by talking.

Most certainly. Always nice to get to know someone even more in person as well.