Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

6 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

There’s your story? Not a story worth paying $50 (US) a month if you are Premium RLC member. It’s actually a pretty shitty story.

What exactly are you expecting for your $50 actually? You can get a subscription for 19.95 for 30 days but I digress .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Honestly my expectations aren’t very high otherwise you’d hear more comments from me. From your response it’s evident you aren’t a RLC Premium subscriber, because if you were you would have a better understanding.

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

What exactly are you expecting for your $50 actually? You can get a subscription for 19.95 for 30 days but I digress .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:
19 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Honestly my expectations aren’t very high otherwise you’d hear more comments from me. From your response it’s evident you aren’t a RLC Premium subscriber, because if you were you would have a better understanding.

Actually you are incorrect I am premium and paid 6 months in advance.

So why are you so concerned what an individual pays for their membership.

The way I look at it is there's 11 apartments that $50 spread out over 11 apartments turns out to be around $4.54 per apartment a month. Sounds like a good deal to me. I can choose to watch any of the 11 apartments I want.

You say your expectations are low then why comment to someone who enjoys it and that it's a shity deal. Sounds like maybe you do expect more.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

There’s your story? Not a story worth paying $50 (US) a month if you are Premium RLC member. It’s actually a pretty shitty story.

Ah!! But remember NYJ for that $50 you get options....Not only can you watch her leave the apartment,but you can use replay and watch her leave again and again 😹...But the best option is the option to opt out if you wish, when the time comes to renew, just decline....Instant saving's of time and money. Personally, I have more money than sense, I will stick with her, for only one reason....I like her! 😼

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ah!! But remember NYJ for that $50 you get options....Not only can you watch her leave the apartment,but you can use replay and watch her leave again and again 😹...But the best option is the option to opt out if you wish, when the time comes to renew, just decline....Instant saving's of time and money. Personally, I have more money than sense, I will stick with her, for only one reason....I like her! 😼

I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave 😍

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave 😍

Her arse cheeks have their own built-in magnetic field ....As much as you try to pull away it draw's you back in. " Just when I thought I was out they pulled me back in "  Soprano's !! 😼

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Her arse cheeks have their own built-in magnetic field ....As much as you try to pull away it draw's you back in. " Just when I thought I was out they pulled me back in "  Soprano's !! 😼

Watching her pack all that hiny in the tight jeans is a site to behold 👀😋

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

If Leora reads CamCaps, she'll be very happy to see that there are at least 20 psychologists working for her...

Come lay down on my couch and tell me your woes.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Sergio said:

If Leora reads CamCaps, she'll be very happy to see that there are at least 20 psychologists working for her...

Actually she would be quite proud of some.

• Like 5