Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  Most certainly. Always nice to get to know someone even more in person as well.

Can't disagree with you, but sometimes it's not always feasible unless you consider Skype which is a little closer.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Can't disagree with you, but sometimes it's not always feasible unless you consider Skype which is a little closer.

ย  ย  I know. Had I been someone well off enough, perhaps I may have beat the current other significant other to the punch. ๐Ÿ™‚

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  I know. Had I been someone well off enough, perhaps I may have beat the current other significant other to the punch. ๐Ÿ™‚

Lol I've offered a few times myself only to be met with a chuckle ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Lol I've offered a few times myself only to be met with a chuckle ๐Ÿ˜ข

ย  ย  Perhaps better than my luck...as I may have been informed that if a frog had wings...it wouldn't bump it's ass every time it hops. ๐Ÿ™‚

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  Perhaps better than my luck...as I may have been informed that if a frog had wings...it wouldn't bump it's ass every time it hops. ๐Ÿ™‚

Lol I just heard this the other night Redd Forman of that 70`s show said it to someone.

13 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Lol I just heard this the other night Redd Forman of that 70`s show said it to someone.

ย  ย  I always liked that show. Like everything else though...seems whatever may be liked...gets done away with too soon as far as continuing to make new episodes. Although the first times I ever heard that was from my father when I was a young boy.

We are a big family

๐Ÿจย ย ๐Ÿ—ผย ย ๐Ÿ‘ฏย ย ๐Ÿˆย ย ๐Ÿฆจย ย ๐Ÿดย ย ๐Ÿฟ๏ธย ย ๐Ÿถย ย ๐Ÿฑย ย ๐Ÿ’€ย ย ๐Ÿ”ญย ๐Ÿ๏ธย ย ย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธnย hf๐Ÿ˜ย x๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Leora andย ย Maliaย 

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐ŸŒŸ

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning

good eveningย 

Good morning beautiful girls so cuteย 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏ

๐Ÿจ ๐Ÿ—ผ ๐Ÿ‘ฏ ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿฆจ ๐Ÿด ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ”ญ ๐Ÿ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐ŸŒถ๏ธn hf๐Ÿ˜x๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Everyone have a great happy day with joyย 

good weekend

๐Ÿˆย ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

• Like 4