Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hello and goodbye !!
I have pondered this decision a lot and the best thing I can do is leave this forum ...
I have walked on the razor's edge for a long time, and honestly, I think I have not been a good person with Leora, I have criticized her many times, others I have loved her madly ... and that is not good for me ... nor for her...
If I stop writing in the forum, it is because I love her so much ..
I wish all members that your wishes and dreams come true ...
I wish Leora all the love in the world, she has made me feel many things, through a screen, that complicity that she transmits makes you feel part of her life, and I thank her for it, they have been wonderful years I hope that if I have hurt him, he will forgive me ... I have never wanted to hurt him, but I know I have.
I love you my pretty girl ... a kiss to your lips ... and don't let idiotic people like me ruin your life ... live your life without looking back ...

I hope this means that you are just going on vacation from the forum!  You're a good man Raul, the forum needs you!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Hang on hang on! This week, there has been a shared bath, and lots of close up stroking the following night. Last week there was a Nuru massage and a side by side bate. I would consider that quite a bit in less than 2 weeks! Remember, and i know you know this, we are NOT talking about.....You know which apartments!

Shared baths / Click baiting, leg stroking bs shows / Massage shows / Side by side masturbation shows

It's exactly like the Girl on Vacation apartments.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Ash1 said:

Shared baths / Click baiting, leg stroking bs shows / Massage shows / Side by side masturbation shows

It's exactly like the Girl on Vacation apartments.

Soz.

9 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hello and goodbye !!
I have pondered this decision a lot and the best thing I can do is leave this forum ...
I have walked on the razor's edge for a long time, and honestly, I think I have not been a good person with Leora, I have criticized her many times, others I have loved her madly ... and that is not good for me ... nor for her...
I wish Leora all the love in the world, she has made me feel many things, through a screen, that complicity that she transmits makes you feel part of her life, and I thank her for it, they have been wonderful years I hope that if I have hurt him, he will forgive me ... I have never wanted to hurt him, but I know I have.
I love you my pretty girl ... a kiss to your lips ... and don't let idiotic people like me ruin your life ... live your life without looking back ...

200.gif

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

¡Espero que esto signifique que te vas de vacaciones del foro! Eres un buen hombre Raúl, el foro te necesita !!

At the moment I'm not going on vacation ... this year, I don't think I can take a vacation, I'm with several businesses, and I don't have time.
I will stop by here when I can to greet friends, privately ... in general I will not write anything about Leora or answer questions, I am a sincere and very impulsive person, so better be quiet, for Leora's sake.
I will miss people like you, and many others who have shared fun moments .... but I am a man of my word, and I like to keep my promises .... thanks HF for your support ... a hug ... take care.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, raul399 said:

At the moment I'm not going on vacation ... this year, I don't think I can take a vacation, I'm with several businesses, and I don't have time.
I will stop by here when I can to greet friends, privately ... in general I will not write anything about Leora or answer questions, I am a sincere and very impulsive person, so better be quiet, for Leora's sake.
I will miss people like you, and many others who have shared fun moments .... but I am a man of my word, and I like to keep my promises .... thanks HF for your support ... a hug ... take care.

Take care Raul and stop in and say hi from time to time!  Good luck in your endeavors!!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hello and goodbye !!

Your being a bit hard on yourself, surely Leora would get upset time to time but surely she would know her true fans and would forgive us for being silly.

Keep safe mate.

• Haha 1