Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

Well after Leora's shower, I guess she wasn't in the mood to wipe the floor today, therefore there was no close ups of that beautiful sensuous butt of hers on Camera 7, but the shower was nice anyway, I better take myself to bed, so I can get to work this evening... so to everyone, please stay safe, because that unforgiving, horrible virus is still out there

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well after Leora's shower, I guess she wasn't in the mood to wipe the floor today, therefore there was no close ups of that beautiful sensuous butt of hers on Camera 7, but the shower wad nice anyway, I better take myself to bed, so I can get to work this evening... so to everyone, please stay safe, because that unforgiving, horrible virus is still out there

Maybe nothing got splashed outside the tub and onto the floor that time e. Since it's only been obvious that you find a great deal of enjoyment from such particular situations, if you don't already have one, perhaps you should consider downloading an app. that would enable you to get some snapshot stills the next time a similar situation occurs. Then when or if at times such situations don't occur after all, you could rather refer to some of those instead. Then you would be privy to that particular form of beauty whenever you may feel any urge to, and may perhaps even dream about it at times when you sleep as well.            Just a suggestion. Hope you sleep well. 🙂

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Guys, you're slacking off, two pages in the last 12 hours, I don't recognize you anymore.

They are never going to make it to 100 threads by the end of the year at this rate LOL.....just teasing guys, I know there apparently hasn't been much to post about lately.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Guys, you're slacking off, two pages in the last 12 hours, I don't recognize you anymore.

Could it possibly be in any way related to perhaps some noticing less times of what may be considered to some as occasions of more significant interests occurring there lately ?  

Just now, Nicholas said:

Could it possibly be in any way related to perhaps some noticing less times of what may be considered to some as occasions of more significant interests occurring there lately ?  

can you break that down to my level please Nick?

• Haha 2